What to do?

RedNLeader

There's next to nothing for a six year old to do. You're a brave man for taking him, that's all I can say. Kids that age don't have a four-hour attention span. You're going to be getting up for potty, snacks, and water. Do not forget the water, and no matter how much he begs don't just let him eat junk food. He'll feel awful before the game is half over from all of it and he'll be all over you to leave.

Sneak an apple or banana or something in for him instead of just eating pizza or popcorn or nachos. And good luck.

If you're talking about before the game, which I think you are... take him to the Husker Pavilion. It's at Ed Weir Track on the Northeast side of the stadium.

Usually opens 2-3 hours before kick-off. Tons of stuff for kids to do. And stuff for you to do as well.

Here, I found a link: Husker Nation Pavilion

Also you could take him underneath of North Stadium and get high fives from the players when they come out if ya wanted... my cousin's little boy loved that.

Teach him everything you know about Nebraska football, past & present...show him everything you can...

then take him to the babysitter, grab a beer, and enjoy yourself.

"Take him for a beer, grab the babysitter, and enjoy yourself."

Killer, I think your real statement was lost in translation. I fixed it for ya. :thumbs

Teach him everything you know about Nebraska football, past & present...show him everything you can...

then take him to the babysitter, grab a beer, and enjoy yourself.

That's right. There's nothing like a babysitter and a beer when I want to enjoy myself :)

Oh, did I read into that too much Cacti?

Explain the game, in simple enough terms. Tell him what's going to happen next (like a punt) and you'll look like a genius. Teach him the cheers. Get him a balloon for the first TD.

Someone else mentioned the tunnel walk, or going down by the field before the game. That will give him a great idea of the size of the players.

When he gets bored with the game, point out Lil' Red, Herbie Husker, the cheerleaders, the band, the scoreboard, etc. Watch the halftime show. Look for the TV cameras.

If he's got a good attention span, he can make the whole game. My daughter did at age 7.