Good morning Huskers.

I don't know what the rest of you poor saps are going to be doing tonight but I'm gonna be running up and down the field watching Iowa State wipe the turf up with the Notre Dakota Buffalo Chips. Don't matter if Boehl is the coach...he's gonna be outgunned from the flip of the coin...just like the rest of you 2nd place contenders in the Big 12...

If, per chance, there happens to be an upset tonight (as there usually happens to be a chance of that in Ames) I will deny that I ever posted this... <_<

Just in case you try to edit your post tomorrow...we have it for posterity :cowbell:

I don't know what the rest of you poor saps are going to be doing tonight but I'm gonna be running up and down the field watching Iowa State wipe the turf up with the Notre Dakota Buffalo Chips. Don't matter if Boehl is the coach...he's gonna be outgunned from the flip of the coin...just like the rest of you 2nd place contenders in the Big 12...

If, per chance, there happens to be an upset tonight (as there usually happens to be a chance of that in Ames) I will deny that I ever posted this... <_<

Just in case you try to edit your post tomorrow...we have it for posterity :cowbell:

You have it in your posterior??? :hellloooo

Oops...read that wrong...Sorry.

Won't matter anyway...North Dakota will have to move to South Dakota after tonight because there won't be anybody left there after the massacre takes place!

I like it in my posterior!!! :hellloooo

Won't matter anyway...North Dakota will have to move to South Dakota after tonight because there won't be anybody left there after the massacre takes place!

Fixed it for ya :dumdum

You have it in your posterior??? :hellloooo

For the sake of the Big 12 North and ISU having a decent record when its time to play Nebraska, GO CLONES!

Welcome to football season.

:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

Indeed, sir. :cheers

Let me ask you guys a question...more anticipation: the start of football season, or Christmas?

I'll take the first, any day! :w00t:w00t

Ummmmm...the answer would be football season.

Bingo! I'm gunna get my suit!

It's the first quarter of the big game and you wanna toss up a hailmary? I'd like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona but it's not Halloween. Grow up Peter Pan! Count Chocula! Look we've been to a million weddings and you know what? We've rocked them all.

-or-

I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering "Do I have food on my face? Am I eating? Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested. Should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested. But do I want to be interested, but now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting--I'm started to get interested." And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward? It's like, well, "Goodnight. Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close or just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all?" It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while your just really want to know are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions. And perhaps play a little game called just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels, or "Ouch, ouch, you're on my hair."

Wedding Crashers rules!!!

I'll keep an eye out for a zebra smoking and tripping over the chains. :nanalama