Oregon Tailback Blount Punches Smurf, Tangos with cops

mmmtodd

Here is what I believe:

#1 Blount should be suspended for one game for the punch.

#2 Blount should be suspended for the year for his actions to his teammates and fans after the punch.

#3 The Boise State kid should be suspended for a game for instigating contact and talking trash after the game.

#4 If Blount was to get in his car, drive back to Boise on his own, by himself, go to the Boise State athletic department, sit in front of the AD, HC, and the Boise State kid and apologize to the entire Boise State University and city then I think his suspension should be limited to a couple of games. If he mans up and does this on his own without anyone holdng his hand then I believe the Boise State people will forgive him and then I can forgive him.

hmm, i didnt see Scott Frost restrain him.

After watching the Kellen Huston video.

I realized that the Mizzou fans are a bunch of jerks, guy gets knocked out and they dont even help, they just keep walking by or stare at him. :P

:wtf

Watch it again Frost walked Blount off the field and grabbed him under the arms when they got near the fans by the tunnel.

Both teams almost went after each other before the "handshake ceremony" before the kickoff. Boise should have let Oregon leave the stadium before they let their players go to avoid the whole incident. Their was bad blood from last year and had potential for things getting out of hand with the pre-hype.

Blount needs some anger management, and someone can tell him about the old saying about "words will never hurt me." I think he quit listening after the sticks and stones part! Besides I think he is going to have some free time on his hands.

I talked to Byron. Byron didn't say anything, merely spun Blount around so Blount could see who it was. They have a history together coming from last season, where, as far as I'm told, Byron blindsided Blount near the end of the game and Blount said he "had it comin' next season."

So that's Byron's take on it all. Most likely true, but he may be making it out to make him appear like he didn't do much to instigate the fight.

They'll say he was provoked with racism and somebody will make the Oregon guy into a "hero."

I hate when people pull out that stupid race card. I highly doubt that Hout made some racist comments toward Blount because Hout has lots of African American teammates that he practices with and supports so I highly doubt that he made racial comments.

I bet Hout made some comments about giving Oregon an ass whooping or saying something like all that trash talk and you guys laying an egg basically making Blount look like a moron for talking the talk but not walking the walk.

hmm, i didnt see Scott Frost restrain him.

After watching the Kellen Huston video.

I realized that the Mizzou fans are a bunch of jerks, guy gets knocked out and they dont even help, they just keep walking by or stare at him. :P

:wtf

Watch it again Frost walked Blount off the field and grabbed him under the arms when they got near the fans by the tunnel.

Both teams almost went after each other before the "handshake ceremony" before the kickoff. Boise should have let Oregon leave the stadium before they let their players go to avoid the whole incident. Their was bad blood from last year and had potential for things getting out of hand with the pre-hype.

Blount needs some anger management, and someone can tell him about the old saying about "words will never hurt me." I think he quit listening after the sticks and stones part! Besides I think he is going to have some free time on his hands.

I didnt see the part where lashed out the fans, after watching it, i could tell that it was Scott Frost, along with the commentators mentioning it was him.