i caught my dad with my GF

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when, clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my dad red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was ****** off, told him to get get the hell out, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my dad had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

All you ******s who say pix or not true! Heres a pic of my gf.

picture

• Fire 2

• 8 months later...

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) ? small, white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me. I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right to me. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he just acts clueless.

3 weeks later, I'm coming home from work when I see clear as day, right in my kitchen; my dad with his meat in my GF. I was so mad and told him to get his meat out of my GF and get out of my house. Needless to say my GF got turned off and I just couldn't get over it. That night I kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and needless to say, I haven’t seen my GF. Also my dad has the audacity to ask my how my GF has been when he's the damn reason we aren’t together anymore.

Should I get off the computer and go and kick his ass or what or just pack my stuff up and leave?

Here’s a picture of my GF, because I know you’ll be asking.

My GF

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) ? small, white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me. I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right to me. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he just acts clueless.

3 weeks later, I'm coming home from work when I see clear as day, right in my kitchen; my dad with his meat in my GF. I was so mad and told him to get his meat out of my GF and get out of my house. Needless to say my GF got turned off and I just couldn't get over it. That night I kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and needless to say, I haven’t seen my GF. Also my dad has the audacity to ask my how my GF has been when he's the damn reason we aren’t together anymore.

Should I get off the computer and go and kick his ass or what or just pack my stuff up and leave?

Here’s a picture of my GF, because I know you’ll be asking.

My GF

Had me going at the title but when I started reading I knew I've read it before. I'm sure it was posted here a few months ago