**Official FAU Game Discussion Thread**

Now we are going to have to listen how BYU should be ranked in the Top 5 since they beat OU even though they did not have Bradford.

Anyways, it is a great day since the Huskers won! I hope they can continue to carry this momentum over to the upcoming weeks. The defense was flying around making plays. I really wish I could have watched this game.

I've said for two years CG was the best receiver on this team. All he needed was the chances instead of being taken out every time he made a mistake. Glad he is finally getting to prove how talented that kid is.

And congrats to Rex! Hope to see many more of those!

Quoted for some truth. I've been waiting to see that out of Curenski given all the hype from the past couple of camps about him.

Although I don't get why it seems EVERY time the announcers - and even the beat writers - mention him, they say "the problem with CG up to now has been the hands." He's dropped...1 pass? Out of the 5 thrown to him? Something like that...