OU Loses to BYU

Although I hate OU, I kind of wanted to see them pull it out, both because they likely would have if Bradford had stayed in and because it makes the conference look better, especially after OSU's sound victory over Georgia. Injuries are a part of the game though... I wonder how this will fare for the conference and for Nebraska as the season goes on.

Oklahoma, well, i was thinking that would beat BYU, even though BYU is like 9-1 against Big-12 teams.

But as a commentator put it, OU was expected to blow out BYU, and even when Bradford was in, them seemed to struggle. With Bradford out, which i have not heard for how long he will be out. It raises our chances of winning, or atleast a closer game than last year. But we still havent seen how our huskers handle themselves against a good team like OU. I say once we play VT and get into our conference games, we will have a better picture of our chances against OU and whether or not Bradford will play.

Oklahoma, well, i was thinking that would beat BYU, even though BYU is like 9-1 against Big-12 teams.

But as a commentator put it, OU was expected to blow out BYU, and even when Bradford was in, them seemed to struggle. With Bradford out, which i have not heard for how long he will be out. It raises our chances of winning, or atleast a closer game than last year. But we still havent seen how our huskers handle themselves against a good team like OU. I say once we play VT and get into our conference games, we will have a better picture of our chances against OU and whether or not Bradford will play.

Thing that stood out to me was that OLine of OU's, which is a fairly obvious statement after seeing the injury. Before that though, they nearly got Bradford killed on a few occasions. I am happy that the injury isn't serious, because you don't want to win that way. That said, that offense is gonna have some serious problems until that OL is shored up, even after they get Gresham and Bradford back.

Thing that stood out to me was that OLine of OU's, which is a fairly obvious statement after seeing the injury. Before that though, they nearly got Bradford killed on a few occasions. I am happy that the injury isn't serious, because you don't want to win that way. That said, that offense is gonna have some serious problems until that OL is shored up.

Their O-Line is all new and was going to be the huge ? on their team. Along with the loss of some of the WR's.

Thing that stood out to me was that OLine of OU's, which is a fairly obvious statement after seeing the injury. Before that though, they nearly got Bradford killed on a few occasions. I am happy that the injury isn't serious, because you don't want to win that way. That said, that offense is gonna have some serious problems until that OL is shored up.

Their O-Line is all new and was going to be the huge ? on their team. Along with the loss of some of the WR's.

Yep, all very young up front. It definitely shows. They have some young play makers, for sure...as always. But it was like a jailbreak for BYU on several occasions. Ugly!

Bradford wanted to return for a chance at a championship, well, all I can say is that at least he won't have to go to Detroit.....lol

After today, ESPN has annointed BYU vs Notre Dame for the BCS title, Touchdown Jesus vs. The Prophet, Celibacy vs Polygamy!!!!

Bradford wanted to return for a chance at a championship, well, all I can say is that at least he won't have to go to Detroit.....lol

After today, ESPN has annointed BYU vs Notre Dame for the BCS title, Touchdown Jesus vs. The Prophet, Celibacy vs Polygamy!!!!

It's true, they've been talking up Fat Charlie for a while. BYU is really going to get the "push" now. Looking at their schedule, it looks like pretty clear sailing for them until the Utes go to Provo for the last game of the year.