2009 Tunnel Walk

Was there seriously no audio with it, or was the crowd just cutting it out?

I think it's just because when somebody uses a home video camera to record a video from the stands, the mic pickup is going to get the sound closest to the camera, which means the video sound is going to get drowned out a bit. It could have been louder though, and I kinda wish they would have stopped at the entrance onto the field for a bit longer than they did. The video was still going and I was watching that, and then all of a sudden half the team is on the football field haha.

Great vid though.

Was there seriously no audio with it, or was the crowd just cutting it out?

I think it's just because when somebody uses a home video camera to record a video from the stands, the mic pickup is going to get the sound closest to the camera, which means the video sound is going to get drowned out a bit. It could have been louder though, and I kinda wish they would have stopped at the entrance onto the field for a bit longer than they did. The video was still going and I was watching that, and then all of a sudden half the team is on the football field haha.

Great vid though.

What would you want them to put on it for more noise?

needed to be much louder. i was there and could hardly here sirius. i've been to many games and the crowd wasn't so loud they drowned out the song. it just simply wasn't loud enough.

i thoroughly agree. i said this at some point in the off-season as we were discussing updates to the stadium. we need a better sound system. yes it is great that the crowd is so loud it drowns out Sirius, but i feel it would be a much more intimidating experience for the opponent if the song were louder. the crowd would just have to be that much louder to be heard.

i was there, and the only time you could really hear the music was once it started, then the crowd drowned out the rest of the song. cool that we are so loud, but that song makes the tunnel walk.