CU/CSU

BeachBuffs

That's the ball game. CSU could have scored again but took a knee.

Let the NetBuffs meltdown begin. LOL!

(Huskers, let's keep it classy and not post on their board, they'll be flipping out enough as it is. Get yourself a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the reading though!)

I know there are those types of people in every fan base, but it takes a special low life to go onto another team's message boards to flame and troll.

Oh, and taking a knee was the smart thing to do. The score was close enough not to chance a mistake and have a run back of a fumble or pick.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't last the season. It ain't gunna get any easier.

He'll last the season, but you're right that it's not going to be much easier. They don't even have a full week now to prepare now for the next game on Friday, @Toledo. Toledo should be an easier game (on paper), but when there are so many things to fix, a full week of preparation is a necessity.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't last the season. It ain't gunna get any easier.

He'll last the season, but you're right that it's not going to be much easier. They don't even have a full week now to prepare now for the next game on Friday, @Toledo. Toledo should be an easier game (on paper), but when there are so many things to fix, a full week of preparation is a necessity.

The Buffs should be able to run on Toledo's porous run D - they gave up 300+ yards to Purdue.

The Buffs pass D better be prepared against the Rockets pass offense - 400+ yards allowed by Purdue.

I just did not get our gameplan at all, Hawkins seems afraid to have any RB's generate any momentum whatsoever. I just do not understand why we did not go with what should be our strength and instead pretend to be able to pass the football when we clearly cannot.

Man - I had assumed that with all the injuries to the offensive line last year, and the fact so many people had to play, that the offensive line would be pretty good for CU this year. But CSU, for the most part, was able to get to Hawkins and into the backfield using just their front four. And the defense - some good moments, but overall pretty mediocre at best.

I realize this was a rivalry game, and the first game of the season for CU - but the same can be said for CSU. And while CU has a good schedule, there are a LOT of holes to fix.

Man - I had assumed that with all the injuries to the offensive line last year, and the fact so many people had to play, that the offensive line would be pretty good for CU this year. But CSU, for the most part, was able to get to Hawkins and into the backfield using just their front four. And the defense - some good moments, but overall pretty mediocre at best.

I realize this was a rivalry game, and the first game of the season for CU - but the same can be said for CSU. And while CU has a good schedule, there are a LOT of holes to fix.

I expected there to be bumps along Colorado's road this year, and 10 wins was right out of the question, but I am amazed by how poorly they played. I also figured last year's injuries played a big role in CU's 2008 troubles. Maybe that was a poor assumption to make.

I expected there to be bumps along Colorado's road this year, and 10 wins was right out of the question, but I am amazed by how poorly they played. I also figured last year's injuries played a big role in CU's 2008 troubles. Maybe that was a poor assumption to make.

I hate to be one of thos crybabies that are already whining about firing Hawkins, but I was completely left scratching my head tonight, at one point, I said "Gary Barnett would be an improvement right now" wtf is that about? By the time they had gotten a cluse the hole was to deep........