How many dropped balls yesterday?

I know Helu had the first drop and McNeil had one as well. There was at least one more, possibly two? They were a little behind, but I think the player got both hands on them each time, if memory serves. Gotta catch those.

I'm thinking Holt had one and so did Gilleylen but Gilleylen made up for it with that juggling catch he made....

I know Helu had the first drop and McNeil had one as well. There was at least one more, possibly two? They were a little behind, but I think the player got both hands on them each time, if memory serves. Gotta catch those.

I'm thinking Holt had one and so did Gilleylen but Gilleylen made up for it with that juggling catch he made....

That was a great catch.

So, Gilleyen drops one pass, but makes up for it by not cleanly catching another pass? Saying that was a good catch just makes absolutely no sense; he made an easy catch look difficult, so we should give him credit for that? Good receivers just catch it without the juggling crap.

So, Gilleyen drops one pass, but makes up for it by not cleanly catching another pass? Saying that was a good catch just makes absolutely no sense; he made an easy catch look difficult, so we should give him credit for that? Good receivers just catch it without the juggling crap.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

He's light years ahead of last year and I think this game gave him the confidence he'll need to be a go-to guy.

Let it go man....let it go.......

Um, the only reason he made that catch look 'hard' is because he was interfered with on that play (the flag was thrown for DPI). The CB grabbed him and turned him enough to get him almost sideways, but CG still made the catch.

If anything, CG deserves major props for making a catch like that after getting interfered with.

It didn't look like Gilleyen was interfered with right before he caught the ball; it looked like he had 2-3 strides before the pass got to him.

That said, if the reason he couldn't initially catch the ball was because he was off balance or something from the interference, then I'll agree with you. It didn't look that way to me, but Curenski is the only one who knows.