Any surprises from Saturday?

if VT gets 350 yards will that be ok? how would you feel if we had gotten 4 picks (which is what we should have had) would you feel better if fau had gotten, say, 239 yards to our 476? if so, click HERE

don't get too caught up in numbers. this was a great tune up game. there was no need to go after rusty griswald and his 8 protectors. hell, a lot of their plays that gained yards were snapped off while the bshirts were standing around looking at the sidelines waiting for a play. we could have easily slapped 70 or 80 on those guys. we got a good tune up and didn't have to show anything. I think you all are going to be in for a very pleasant surprise on the 19th.

if VT gets 350 yards will that be ok? how would you feel if we had gotten 4 picks (which is what we should have had) would you feel better if fau had gotten, say, 239 yards to our 476? if so, click HERE

don't get too caught up in numbers. this was a great tune up game. there was no need to go after rusty griswald and his 8 protectors. hell, a lot of their plays that gained yards were snapped off while the bshirts were standing around looking at the sidelines waiting for a play. we could have easily slapped 70 or 80 on those guys. we got a good tune up and didn't have to show anything. I think you all are going to be in for a very pleasant surprise on the 19th.

Amen. The hurry up offense it was piled up the yards. Once we were set, it was a different story. Plus, it was the first game, so the boys are a little rusty. Wait until after Vtech to be surprised. I was actually surprised at how our corners were going after the ball.

For supposedly being a pro prospect, I thought the secondary played well. I thought the OL and our RB's played well. I was pleased with Lee's performance. I felt a lot better about our season after Saturday's game than I did last year against any of our non-conference games. While the DL didn't get much of a rush, I'm not sure we should be real surprised since they only gave up what 9 sacks the entire year last year? The LB's still need a lot of work. I think this is why they got so many rushing yards. Looking ahead, VT's offense looked bad. Hopefully, our D can make them look just as inept.