Is Burkhead Woodhead in disguise?

I caught a rerun of the NYJ vs PHI game this afternoon and learned Woodhead had a couple of big runs. After watching that game a little a while, I started to think back to last night and Burkheads running. These two run similarly and are built similarly. They're small but fast. I hope Burky's career is as succesful as Woodheads was at Chadron St.

I caught a rerun of the NYJ vs PHI game this afternoon and learned Woodhead had a couple of big runs. After watching that game a little a while, I started to think back to last night and Burkheads running. These two run similarly and are built similarly. They're small but fast. I hope Burky's career is as succesful as Woodheads was at Chadron St.

10,000 all-purpose yards? So do I! :lol:

10,000 all-purpose yards? So do I! :lol:

HEY!! Dreamers can dream can't they :clap

Woodhead is 5'7 Burkhead is 5'11

lots of difference between the RMAC and Big 12

Woodhead is 5'7 Burkhead is 5'11

lots of difference between the RMAC and Big 12

just a little...

Burkhead is gonna get a looooot of focus from other teams this year, I only got to listen to the game on the 'fade' of an old AM radio, BUT, that kid seems to move pretty well. Now, I haven't seen him, but I think he needs to grow him some big old muttonchop sideburns like that 70's stylin' GANZ was groovin' with last year, and he will BECOME THE MAN! And how about that god dang Zac Lee? I was impressed with his first game!

Sounded very accurate and mobile... Good combination for us!

Burkhead is gonna get a looooot of focus from other teams this year, I only got to listen to the game on the 'fade' of an old AM radio, BUT, that kid seems to move pretty well. Now, I haven't seen him, but I think he needs to grow him some big old muttonchop sideburns like that 70's stylin' GANZ was groovin' with last year, and he will BECOME THE MAN! And how about that god dang Zac Lee? I was impressed with his first game!

Woodhead could have a better NFL career than Marlon Lucky, we could do worse than having a look-a-like

it is not over for Woodhead.. He apparently has been claimed but no one knows by who! He is not signed to the Jets practice squad which indicates he was claimed!

Woodhead could have a better NFL career than Marlon Lucky, we could do worse than having a look-a-like