Bradford may be out for the year

WCHusker

Shoulders and knees, man. Coach can say he'll be back to try and keep morale steady, but those are injuries that can be nagging, and every snap Bradford plays with a weak shoulder will be a hesitant one.

I'm not happy this happened to him. He should have gone pro. Wasn't he predicted to be top five, maybe number one overall? Don't know what you'd be thinking there. You'd do almost as much for your team in terms of recruiting by leaving as you would by staying.

Anyway, feel better Sam. Huskers are pulling for you to make this conference shine.

Stoops isn't going anywhere and his career is not in jeopardy. Yes they haven't won a championship since 2000. Regardless to what people may believe the administration and boosters are not disgusted with Stoops. Back in June Oklahoma's board of regents approved a deal that will keep Stoops till 2015 and pay over 31 Million.

Stoops has an 80% winning percentage, one National Championship, 6 Big 12 Championships, and has taken his teams to 5 BCS bowl games.

From his coaching tree their are 7 Head Coaches that we under him. Including our now head coach who served as Co Defensive Coordinator.

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Oklahoma's o-line sucks. Bradford was running for his life, and correct me if I'm wrong, but BYU isn't really known for their stellar defenses.

If their o-line doesn't play better it doesn't really matter who their QB or RB is.

Exact-a-mundo! I mentioned that very same thing to a guy I work with (OU fan of course) and he tended to agree. I think their O-line is alot weaker than OU, or anybody for that matter, really expected them to be.