Need Sigs?

If you have the time, I'd like something Blackshirt based, or at least with a defensive player, with my screenname. It's up to you on the style, I like your creativity. If you could leave the huskerboard.com off, though, I'd appreciate it since I'll probably use it on HuskersIllustrated.com as well. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a separate thread yesterday, and decided to include my request here as well:

I got a sweet sig pic last season from a fellow HuskerBoarder, and I'd like a new sig with Ndamukong Suh and Roy Helu, with AURORANHUSKER somewhere on there. Maybe a shot of the stadium in the background, or whatever else works for you. I'd greatly appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to fill some of these requests today before the game. It'll keep me busy.

i really need a new one. i have got to get rid of Keller, MoPo, and get rid of the Callahan Curse all together

Offense or Defense theme makes no difference to me. you do good work so i am sure that it will be fine.

Offense try to include Lee, Helu, and Gilly

Defense would be cool with Suh, Compton, and Asante.

or even a Young Guns with Cody Green, Rex Burkhead, Martin, Baker S., ECT up and coming studs.

Thanks

Rob