Need Sigs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everyone says i need a shorter/better sig and the ones y'all have been making look fantastic...

I'm terrible with creating sigs and such but has anyone seen IowanHusker's sig with the colts and huskers?

If someone would be so kind, I would love to have one like that with Miami and Nebraska maybe with Jacory Harris and Zac lee in his famous "pose" after the TD in the Mizzou game or Niles Paul in the Ariz game and my ID in it??

If not the one above for one reason or another... one with Niles Paul in the Pose would be sweet.

Thanks a ton for whoever is willing to do this!

:bonez

• Fire 1

How's this?

miamihrrcnssig.png

to quote "i love you man".... This is awesome!!!(im a little bit of a U fan)

any chance someone can make me one with Paul's flex during the Holiday bowl?... maybe with the 2+4=6 thing that someone else had in their sig a while back.

thanks, to whoever does it!

I would like one with Brandon Kinnie and Rex Burkheard please. I need to change my lame ass screen name also...and add a bad broad in the lil avatar deal...any suggestions???

And I will be in Seattle and Lincoln for the Texas game next year to pay off my debts for helping create this fine works of art....