Any educated guess on the Tech game start time?

I would go in early we went in in a jet once and had a hell of a time. But transportation is very tough to get so book a limo or transportation back to the airport. It was very pretty evening game and there was huge tunder and lightning all around us. Big Texas Sky. Are you going to fly out of Littleton Centennial? What kind of charter rates are you seeing? You may find a King Air or Piper twin works just as well but much less to charter!

We have had good luck with turbo twins and arrived within say 15 minutes of friend in jets wo left Omaha at same time to Missouri Texas and Colorado Iowa

I would go in early we went in in a jet once and had a hell of a time. But transportation is very tough to get so book a limo or transportation back to the airport. It was very pretty evening game and there was huge tunder and lightning all around us. Big Texas Sky. Are you going to fly out of Littleton Centennial? What kind of charter rates are you seeing? You may find a King Air or Piper twin works just as well but much less to charter!

We have had good luck with turbo twins and arrived within say 15 minutes of friend in jets wo left Omaha at same time to Missouri Texas and Colorado Iowa

Fort Collins. We're trying to keep it under $1K a piece.

Fort Collins. We're trying to keep it under $1K a piece.

I would strongly suggest you drive down to centennial and ask around. i bet you can get a deal! You should get a nice King Air for about 995 hour but you may snag a nicer jet with a full head for your budget. If you inend to drink in flight you may want a full head!