Zac Lee

Yeah, he had a decent game. Let's hope he can maintain this production once we get to VT and conference play starts!

Speaking of Lee, I was watching the Missou/Illinois game and there was a shirt that said something like "Weatherspoon's hit list" and it then proceded to list QBs that Missou will face this season. Of course one of them was Zac Lee.

But one of the announcers said, "Zac Lee? I think they mean Zac Robinson." <_<

Yeah, he had a decent game. Let's hope he can maintain this production once we get to VT and conference play starts!

Speaking of Lee, I was watching the Missou/Illinois game and there was a shirt that said something like "Weatherspoon's hit list" and it then proceded to list QBs that Missou will face this season. Of course one of them was Zac Lee.

at this point i'd still rather be with Lee as he has most of the reps.. knows all of the offense (while C. Green has a ways to go).. has a rocket of an arm excellent speed (listed same 40 time as Green?) and really is keen on getting better all the time....

c. green will come and he better be able to walk on water the way he has been mentioned about....... the seocnd coming... i of course hope he is EPIC but Z. Lee is a great guy whom i think we should throw our support towards....

Lee played well in the game and im happy for him...but I just had one concern, and that is he telegraphed alot of his passes in the game. Did anyone else seem notice that?

I'm guessing the coaches noticed.

I am wondering, though, since one of the announcers showed that––at least in the beginning––his reads were al on one side of the field, if that could be confused for telegraphing.

Whatever he was doing, he was what, 15/22 and four of the incompletions were drops? He did well. He's young, plenty of room to grow. It's hard to read too much into that game.

at this point i'd still rather be with Lee as he has most of the reps.. knows all of the offense (while C. Green has a ways to go).. has a rocket of an arm excellent speed (listed same 40 time as Green?) and really is keen on getting better all the time....

c. green will come and he better be able to walk on water the way he has been mentioned about....... the seocnd coming... i of course hope he is EPIC but Z. Lee is a great guy whom i think we should throw our support towards....

Actually, I believe that Zac Lee has a reported time in the 40 that is better than Greens.

I saw that, too. What really bothered me at the time is that the two guys doing the game were guys who do Big 12 games all the time. Ron Franklin was one of them....and he is (historically) very ill prepared. I'm suprised someone in the truck didn't look the MO schedule to see who they play that week, and conclude who Lee is QB for using that method.

Lee played well in the game and im happy for him...but I just had one concern, and that is he telegraphed alot of his passes in the game. Did anyone else seem notice that?

I'm guessing the coaches noticed.

I am wondering, though, since one of the announcers showed that––at least in the beginning––his reads were al on one side of the field, if that could be confused for telegraphing.

Whatever he was doing, he was what, 15/22 and four of the incompletions were drops? He did well. He's young, plenty of room to grow. It's hard to read too much into that game.

Quite right --- if the WR were not dropping passes he would have been 19 of 22. Really he had only 3 or 4 passes that were not right on the money out of 22 attempts. That is beyond good and approaches great.

Quite right --- if the WR were not dropping passes he would have been 19 of 22. Really he had only 3 or 4 passes that were not right on the money out of 22 attempts. That is beyond good and approaches great.

Especially considering the fact it was his FIRST start as a QB at the Division I level.

And what about that throw to McNeill? Now THAT was a big boy throw!