Live Wire Top 25

Illojikal

A word of advice, you may want to do some fact checking before posting an ad for your blog.

20. Nebraska – A pedestrian win over FAU doesn’t tell us much about Nebraska. The chances of them beating Virginia Tech and Oklahoma went up but the Missouri game looks more difficult. Two to three losses still look certain.

21. Kansas – Impressive win over Northern Colorado without star receiver Marlin Briscoe. Soft non-conference yet they will lose at least two of their four big games against Oklahoma, Nebraska, Texas and Missouri.

First off, who is Marlin Briscoe?

Second, it's obvious that you did not see the Kansas game if you called the Nebraska win over FAU pedestrian (which I agree with), and the KU victory of the same score over one of the worst FCS schools impressive. What exactly impressed you about the KU game?

I thought Marlin Briscoe was pretty impressive...

By the grammar being used I would say this is Tufftiger in disguise.

You're right, that was lame and amateurish. And Marlin Briscoe was a QB for UNO, Dezmon is receiver for KU. Thanks for the catch. Thats why I need you guys. Been edited! lol!

I think we all agree the FAU game was what we expected aside from the defensive domination I thought we would have.

The reason I have Notre Dame No. 6 is because I truly believe they will beat USC. That's a road game for the Trojans sandwiched between Cal and Oregon State. And if USC doesn't beat Notre Dame, who's going to? So by year's end they will be right there in the top 5 neighborhood.

And I'm not getting paid for the blog, just something I do for fun, so take it for what it is. Everyone has a blog now, right.

Thanks guys and go 'Skers!

Since when do polls take into effect the prognostication of the future schedule? Shouldnt it be based on what teams are doing now. Just because you think ND will beat USC in 10 weeks doesnt mean they worthy of a #6 ranking now.

A word of advice, you may want to do some fact checking before posting an ad for your blog.

20. Nebraska – A pedestrian win over FAU doesn’t tell us much about Nebraska. The chances of them beating Virginia Tech and Oklahoma went up but the Missouri game looks more difficult. Two to three losses still look certain.

21. Kansas – Impressive win over Northern Colorado without star receiver Marlin Briscoe. Soft non-conference yet they will lose at least two of their four big games against Oklahoma, Nebraska, Texas and Missouri.

First off, who is Marlin Briscoe?

Second, it's obvious that you did not see the Kansas game if you called the Nebraska win over FAU pedestrian (which I agree with), and the KU victory of the same score over one of the worst FCS schools impressive. What exactly impressed you about the KU game?

I thought Marlin Briscoe was pretty impressive...

Yes, he was. http://www.marlinbriscoemovie.com/