I'm not scared of CU anymore

NshawU

I almost feel bad for Cody Hawkins. I think he's a decent QB. If you watched the whole game he had no protection from his line, tons of dropped passes, and had barely any help. I'm not saying he's great, but he's better than he looks I think.. why did Dan leave him in for the whole game? Announcers also said CU may not have the budget to buy out his contract.. having him around would be so awesome.

I almost feel bad for Cody Hawkins. I think he's a decent QB. If you watched the whole game he had no protection from his line, tons of dropped passes, and had barely any help. I'm not saying he's great, but he's better than he looks I think.. why did Dan leave him in for the whole game? Announcers also said CU may not have the budget to buy out his contract.. having him around would be so awesome.

Apparently he is trying to redshirt a couple of QBs Might have to burn one if they get the ball back.

Does this whole, "cant lead with your helmet" rule piss anyone off? How else exactly are you suppose to tackle? The game isn't for ladies lets be honest, and yes at times it can be very violent and very dangerous. But to penalize somebody for a form tackle (putting your helmet in their chest) the way they are trained seems ridiculous. Im just tired of hearing announcers wanting the whole game to change to protect the players.

Does this whole, "cant lead with your helmet" rule piss anyone off? How else exactly are you suppose to tackle? The game isn't for ladies lets be honest, and yes at times it can be very violent and very dangerous. But to penalize somebody for a form tackle (putting your helmet in their chest) the way they are trained seems ridiculous. Im just tired of hearing announcers wanting the whole game to change to protect the players.

I agree, it's part of the game and everybody loves a BIG hit! It's an integral part of the game.

Yea, it's BS! Soon running won't be aloud. Everybody has to stand up straight and walk so the QB doesn't get hurt!

that tackle looked just fine to me. and announcers should learn to shut the hell up. they nag and complain more then my mother and step mother.

Well while Cody stumbled to the sidelines with his mascara running, none of the announcers seemed to question why his idiot head coach had him in the game in the first place. This is the exact reason you employ backups. When a game is out of reach, you run the ball, kill the clock, and get to the locker room to regroup. It was a savage hit, something which shouldn't be in football (the head to head part, anyway), but if Hawkins hadn't insisted on trying to rack up junk points against Toledo's towel-string, his son wouldn't need a CAT scan tomorrow.

Well while Cody stumbled to the sidelines with his mascara running, none of the announcers seemed to question why his idiot head coach had him in the game in the first place. This is the exact reason you employ backups. When a game is out of reach, you run the ball, kill the clock, and get to the locker room to regroup. It was a savage hit, something which shouldn't be in football (the head to head part, anyway), but if Hawkins hadn't insisted on trying to rack up junk points against Toledo's towel-string, his son wouldn't need a CAT scan tomorrow.

it looked like the only reason it was a head to head was because of the first hit, otherwise it would have been shoulder on head fact of the matter is, that was a clean hit.