Most awesome worst husband moment ever!

Bradr

So I was walking back into the stadium for the second half, when I happened to see Andrew Rodriguez (95 percent sure it was him) and a couple other younger-looking football player type guys/friends, etc. I thought to myself, well thats kinda neat, but I'm in a hurry and the half will start in a few.

Walking behind me is my wife. A 24 year old ex-sorority girl, that still could easily be confused with an attractive coed. So as I walk past Andrew and approach the gate, my wife tells me she can't find her ticket, as she digs through her obnoxiously large purse. This is husker football though. So as I continue into the turnstyle, I promptly tell her, "Well then you are going to miss the game."

She ended up finding the ticket and was right behind me a little bit later. She told me that the three young guys standing outside the gate were talking about that being one of the coolest things they have ever seen. One of them saying "That is F%@#ing awesome!"

Just doing what I can to help our recruiting efforts. :woo

So I was walking back into the stadium for the second half, when I happened to see Andrew Rodriguez (95 percent sure it was him) and a couple other younger-looking football player type guys/friends, etc. I thought to myself, well thats kinda neat, but I'm in a hurry and the half will start in a few.

Walking behind me is my wife. A 24 year old ex-sorority girl, that still could easily be confused with an attractive coed. So as I walk past Andrew and approach the gate, my wife tells me she can't find her ticket, as she digs through her obnoxiously large purse. This is husker football though. So as I continue into the turnstyle, I promptly tell her, "Well then you are going to miss the game."

She ended up finding the ticket and was right behind me a little bit later. She told me that the three young guys standing outside the gate were talking about that being one of the coolest things they have ever seen. One of them saying "That is F%@#ing awesome!"

:clap

You sleeping on the couch tonight?

:clap

You sleeping on the couch tonight?

Maybe so, but it would be worth it!!! :bonez

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Are you telling me you skipped the half time show? Band and all?

Bad boy!!!