Unofficial Schadenfreude Thread

macroboy

I have to admit that my heart swelled a little during the Cu, Missouri (althought they didn't actually lost), and KState losses. But the rational side side of my brains is saying, "Man, the b-12 north looks weak." Come on Iowa State- could ya a least score a TD? Okla St loss didn't look good for the B-12 either.

The only one that gave me joy was Notre Dame. I don't hate them nearly as much as everyone else seems to, but I do hate Lou Holtz blathering on about them. Ok, I hate Lou Holtz blathering on about anything.

That's why he should run for whatever office he was thinking of, so he gets the hell off my television set during college football saturdays.

The others mentioned, well, I can't get excited and happy when a Big 12 team loses (or even struggles like MU did). The conference reputation takes a hit for every loss or struggle.

The only one that gave me joy was Notre Dame. I don't hate them nearly as much as everyone else seems to, but I do hate Lou Holtz blathering on about them. Ok, I hate Lou Holtz blathering on about anything.

That's why he should run for whatever office he was thinking of, so he gets the hell off my television set during college football saturdays.

The others mentioned, well, I can't get excited and happy when a Big 12 team loses (or even struggles like MU did). The conference reputation takes a hit for every loss or struggle.

I have no problem with Coach Holtz. He has treated NU with respect for the program on many occasions, when May and Herbstreit have gone off the reservation to beat up on NU.

2al4sevl9NA

yeah and the great Missouri almost got BOWLED OVER by the likes of Bowling Green... :clap:wtf:lol::rollin

But they didn't.

Never take a MAC team for granted. All those kids who wanted to go to Ohio St., Mich, Penn St but didn't get offers, are now in the MAC.

Remember Ball State? See Toledo the other night?

Yeah, I remember Ball State running wild against the WORST defense in Nebraska's history. Are you saying there's a similarity here?