Okafor

We all know that knapplc used to hang out at Skateland back in the day, wearing jean overalls with one strap on and the other one off and a Union Bay turtleneck and his glow in the dark shoestrings on his skates.

I was never that cool. I looked up to those kids, though.

EDIT - I did have a Member's Only jacket, though. I was stylin'. ;)

No names were mentioned, it was coming from a stite adminstrator so it does have some credibility.

Also mentioned there was problems with one of the LB's telling DC to _uck off. Who knows if any of it is true.

But could explain Dillard's sudden return to importance.

Definitely presents an interesting scenario. Something like that would probably give the other guy a temporary reprieve from the doghouse. Wonder who the suspected LB is. Maybe some of these tough guys can't handle being told they are soft.

No names were mentioned, it was coming from a stite adminstrator so it does have some credibility.

Also mentioned there was problems with one of the LB's telling DC to _uck off. Who knows if any of it is true.

But could explain Dillard's sudden return to importance.

Definitely presents an interesting scenario. Something like that would probably give the other guy a temporary reprieve from the doghouse. Wonder who the suspected LB is. Maybe some of these tough guys can't handle being told they are soft.

Martin maybe? Just wondering if the coaches said something to him about removing his helmet and it pissed him off.

If anyone remembers, during his recruiting process Okafor considered decommitting because of the coaching change so it's easy to question his commitment to the team in the first place.

If LB Blake Lawrence has left, my speculation would be that another concussion is too risky for him or doctors have recommended no longer playing football or that he feels it is limiting his playing ability. That would be a shame...I love that kid.

Compton makes no sense.

EDIT - and no, I'm not nervous. Kids leave programs all the time. Zac Lee or Cody Green or both could leave, and I'd be unhappy they left, but we'd still have 100+ guys on the team to root for.

Our starting offense and defense units could all quit the team, we could be forced to play our 2nd stringers throughout, get killed every game, and I'd still be screaming at the top of my lungs for them. You can't get too wrapped up in the status of one or two kids.

Compton makes no sense.

EDIT - and no, I'm not nervous. Kids leave programs all the time. Zac Lee or Cody Green or both could leave, and I'd be unhappy they left, but we'd still have 100+ guys on the team to root for.

Our starting offense and defense units could all quit the team, we could be forced to play our 2nd stringers throughout, get killed every game, and I'd still be screaming at the top of my lungs for them. You can't get too wrapped up in the status of one or two kids.

I will always cheer for Nebraska, regardless of who is on the field, but if key players were to leave, as in your example, I for one would be nervous.

Martin maybe? Just wondering if the coaches said something to him about removing his helmet and it pissed him off.

If B-Law leaves due to a concussion he will still be on the staff, I read a article that they have a spot saved for him in case of that situation.

Who knows, the Okafor thing definitely has legs, but the LB thing is a rumor from telling a coach to F Off, Dillard moving, etc...

Anyone else extremely nervous? Storm clouds like this are not what we need.

Scout board was saying it was either Lawrence or Compton, I think...

This is a classic thread. Every single LB is mentioned in this thread except for the one that actually told Carl Pelini to Eff off.