2006 Prospect visiting

A question I was wondering. Is there a maximum limit of players that can visit in any one given week or game

No, there is no limit on how many recruits can visit in a week. Take for example Auburn last year. They had 17 official vistors during the weekened of January 14th and it resulted in 8 commits to them that weekened.

Wow. Still friggin WOW. Maybe these teams just dont report them or somethin? Kinda like injuries, do they HAVE to?

I don't think that a school has to report them (Eric? Nameless?), but I think that it's inevitable that the word gets out anyway. Between the pay sites and the media hounding the kids, someone's going to get an answer.

And I think it benefits schools to reveal that information - if they can get certain, crucial recruits to "commit" or at least to indicate an interest or visit, then it can lead to other recruits considering the school. Sort of the domino effect.

To answer your question, yes the schools have to report the visits to the NCAA because they are only allowed 56 each year (plus the 6 rollover from the previous year if it wasn't used). Some schools report it to sites like Scout.com and Rivals.com because the more publicity the school can get from those sites the better. A lot of recruits read those message boards and find out who is going where, so if you have a 4 star checking us out and a 5 star wanting to visit, it's like you said, a domino effect that could bring in other recruits who weren't considering us to begin with

Spoke to Seth Jensens dad today. They are going to make 2 visits and possibly 3 visits to Lincoln this year. Seth's dad wants him to stay pumped about his decision to Nebraska and also wants to learn more about the huskers tradition and history. According to Seth's dad, Seth is going to try and recruit the hell out of Butch lewis for the coaches and seems to be doing a good job because they have struck up a friendship.

Just thought i mention that

Spoke to Seth Jensens dad today. They are going to make 2 visits and possibly 3 visits to Lincoln this year. Seth's dad wants him to stay pumped about his decision to Nebraska and also wants to learn more about the huskers tradition and history. According to Seth's dad, Seth is going to try and recruit the hell out of Butch lewis for the coaches and seems to be doing a good job because they have struck up a friendship.

Just a question for you. Do you work for someone that is allowed to talk to recruits or do you call them on your own? I've just been wondering since I've seen a couple times where you've said you either talked to a recruit or in this case his father.

Just a question for you. Do you work for someone that is allowed to talk to recruits or do you call them on your own? I've just been wondering since I've seen a couple times where you've said you either talked to a recruit or in this case his father.

Yes i do work for a site that does premium recruiting at this point and no it's not Big Red Report or Huskers Illistrated. I just prefer to keep the name out of the message board at this time because i don't need those 2 sites attacking the site i work for. I hope that answers your question because i am not going to go into details more then that.

You may want to look into Chaz Washington. I believe he has stated that he has not set up an official visit to NU as of yet. It still me happen though. .

You may have looked around on some sites that have visits listed like scout.com or Rivals.com and may not see his name listed but trust me, he has setup a visit for that date for right now unless plans change. I listed Charles Deas as visiting about 5 days ago and Rivals just listed him visiting as of yesterday on their vist list. Same for Seth Jensen. Scout in my opinion is slow on getting news about visits (they don't even have some guys listed on the visit list that have been confirmed vistors yet). Rivals does a better job but i don't go based on what rivals say, i go based on what i hear from several sources and as of right now, the sources seem to be dead on with the information.

I picked this up from another board and hope the poster doesn't mind because it's good info worth getting to as many of the Husker Nation as possible. Here are the scheduled visits so that we can yell their names at the games:

Maine week (8)

5* LB 1 Allen Bradford Colton, CA 6-0/222/4.55

5* CB 2 Devin Ross Rancho Cucamonga, CA 5-11/180/4.45

5* S 4 Jonas Mouton Los Angeles, CA 6-2/212/4.60

4* WR 13 Terrell Reese Pflugerville, TX 6-4/192/4.64

3* RB NR Antwan Cobb Pflugerville, TX 5-10.5/185/4.62

3* WR NR Anthony Houston San Diego, CA 6-4/200/4.46

1*WR NR Chris Mitchell Marrero, LA 6-0/170/4.50

1*CB NR Cam Nelson Dallas, TX 6-1/175/4.55

Wake Forest week (6)

4*WR 10 David Ausberry Lemoore, CA 6-4/215/4.65

4*WR NR DeLaShaun Dean Fairfield, CA 6-4/190/4.60

4*WR NR Richard Jackson Clermont, FL 6-2/195/4.60

4*DT NR De'Shon Matthews Elk Grove, CA 6-5/253/5.00

3*RB NR Ricky Thenarse Los Angeles, CA 6-1/180

3*OL NR Mau Nomani Tigard, OR 6-4/278/5.60

Pitt week (1)

3* LB NR Bani Gbadyu Gaithersburg, MD 6-1/210/4.50

ISU week (0)

Texas Tech week (2)

3*DE NR Mike Smith Las Vegas, NV 6-6.5/230/4.85

1*OL JC Fenuki Tupou Rocklin, CA 6-6/325

Oklahoma week (5)

4*OL 13 Butch Lewis Aurora, CO 6-5/280/5.20

4*RB NR A.J. Wallace Pomfret, MD 6-1/195/4.40

3*WR NR Quinton Hancock Saint Augustine, FL 6-2/185/4.60

3*LB NR Toryan Smith Rome, GA 6-0/241/4.80

1*LB NR Ronnie Paulo Las Vegas, NV 6-2/210/4.65

Yes i do work for a site that does premium recruiting at this point and no it's not Big Red Report or Huskers Illistrated. I just prefer to keep the name out of the message board at this time because i don't need those 2 sites attacking the site i work for. I hope that answers your question because i am not going to go into details more then that.

Thanks for answering my question. Just one more for you. How do we find the site you work for? It seems like it would be a good place for more info.