2006 Prospect visiting

• 2 weeks later...

As of right now, it doesn't look good.

He's using the excuse of it being far away from home and the offense not clicking well so far.

I didn't exactly know that one year after running an option/power running attack offense is supposed to be the barometer for the future success of Nebraska's WCO.

Someone has been in Jackson's ear and has misguided him really badly. Although if you speak to some people who have watched Jackson play personally, they will tell you he is WAY overrated.

So take this as bad news or however you want.

Cameron Nelson committed to Arizona tonight. So far, that's 2 guys who were planning on visiting and have backed off. Jackson for whatever reason and Cameron Nelson because he committed. Had those 2 visited, we would have 42 official vistors before the season even began, which is remarkable all together. Either way, it's good that Cameron verballed now instead of having us waste a visit on someone who might end up a Husker eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Every single thing I've read points to the fact the recruits loved the fans because they knew who they were. So below is the list that Nameless put together, start studying and cheer and holler their names again.

SEP 10th Weeeknd (vs WAKE FOREST)

01- David Ausberry -WR (Dennis Wanger/Ted Gilmore)

02-Ricky Thenarse -DB (Bill Busch)

03-Bruce Campbell OT/DT (Dennis Wagner/Scott Downing)

04-Delashaun Dean WR (Dennis Wagner)

05-Mau Nomani OL (Dennis Wagner)

06-Jamie Nixon -ATH (Bill Busch)

07-Jeff Adams (Randy Jordan)

08-Quintin Hancock WR (Randy Jordan)

09-Terrell Reese-WR (Ted Gilmore)

10-Pierre Allen DE/TE (Ted Gilmore) Unofficial visit

This might be a senseless question that no one has an answer to, but I will shoot away anyways. Being from Minnesota, the worthless Gophers are unable to keep a lot of the top recruits in state. Does NU come up here very often? I know that Swift and Murtha are from MN, but there are some top players up here. Maybe I am just being bias, but just a thought. Any insight/opinions would be greatly appreciated.