NU-VT game heart attack!!

ohiohusker

Hey Jo, haven't heard much from you lately and consequently we miss you. I saw a map of the ABC coverage of today's game's and couldn't believe that north east Nebraska was getting the Iowa-Iowa State games. The networks obviously have their heads lodged squarely in their poopers.

T_O_B

Hey Jo, haven't heard much from you lately and consequently we miss you. I saw a map of the ABC coverage of today's game's and couldn't believe that north east Nebraska was getting the Iowa-Iowa State games. The networks obviously have their heads lodged squarely in their poopers.

T_O_B

Thanks T_O! I've missed you all too. :wub: (I'm really involved with Relay For Life and have been very busy with it.) My Mom is here from Omaha and we just about s*** when it said "blacked out in your area". I found it on 791 with the mere cost of $24..... oh well! Now I'm hoarse from yelling, but what a game! Bo should have went for it........