New Coaches Poll

JTrain

How was your Arnie Cab the other night?

For less than $12....exquisite.

I'll be picking up a couple more bottles tomorrow after work.

Working on a FREI BROTHERS Zinfandel right now that was $15 at the 132 & Dodge Hy-Vee.

Awesome. The 156th & Maple Hy-Vee is sold out of this stuff. I'll be making a stop here as well tomorrow.

Thanks for asking.

What whites do you like?

Play someone in the top 25 then well talk tiger tim.

Stay in the Top 25 and we'll talk in 2 1/2 weeks.

I know you're discounting the Illini win, but nobody.....actually very few gave Mizzou a chance to win that game. Husker fans, 'experts' on TV, 1/2 of the Mizzou faithful, etc.

I can see why you're unimpressed with the Tigers....so I won't say squat about our competition till October 8.

Working on a FREI BROTHERS Zinfandel right now that was $15 at the 132 & Dodge Hy-Vee.

Awesome. The 156th & Maple Hy-Vee is sold out of this stuff. I'll be making a stop here as well tomorrow.

Thanks for asking.

What whites do you like?

Racist?

Relax. It was a poor excuse for a joke. Not in a good mood this weekend for some reason.

Play someone in the top 25 then well talk tiger tim.

Stay in the Top 25 and we'll talk in 2 1/2 weeks.

I know you're discounting the Illini win, but nobody.....actually very few gave Mizzou a chance to win that game. Husker fans, 'experts' on TV, 1/2 of the Mizzou faithful, etc.

I can see why you're unimpressed with the Tigers....so I won't say squat about our competition till October 8.

How did Bowling Green do this weekend?

Thanks for asking.

What whites do you like?

I'm currently working through several bottles of Clos du Bois Sauvignon blanc and some Kendall Jackson Pinot Grigio that I picked up at WalMart for $7. I can't figure that price - the Kendall Jackson is usually around $17. But I'm not complaining. I like most whites, really. I'm kind of a wine slut - I'll drink about anything, except sweet stuff, and I don't like Malbec at all.

Thanks for asking.

What whites do you like?

I'm currently working through several bottles of Clos du Bois Sauvignon blanc and some Kendall Jackson Pinot Grigio that I picked up at WalMart for $7. I can't figure that price - the Kendall Jackson is usually around $17. But I'm not complaining. I like most whites, really. I'm kind of a wine slut - I'll drink about anything, except sweet stuff, and I don't like Malbec at all.

Am I on the right message board???

:wasted

This is why Polls are garbage. We lose by one point on in the last seconds against a top ranked team at their house and get jumped by a mediocre Missouri team that beat Furman?

NO SH*T... when we beat Ball State by ONE point, we dropped like a lead balloon... VT actually went up a few spots for a ONE point win. Polls are for TROLLS!