Something to remember....

I remember how Barry Switzer owned us through the 70's and 80's. We had a few good wins, but he and the Sooners had more.

Eight straight bowl losses, 86-93. People in the press called Nebraska a paper tiger.

To many close losses to count, 86 against (the one with the all red unies) Oklahoma, what a catch that was that cost us the game. Penn State in 82, the 84 (83 season) Orange Bowl, 94 (93 season) Orange Bowl against Florida State, Was it the 86 (85 season) bowl we lost a real close one to Michigan. Not to mention the close losses of recent years.

The Press said of Dr. Tom, that he couldn't win the "big one" for the longest time, the game had past him by.

Don't even need to mention the Callahan regime.

My point it is this, next Saturday we will celibrate our 300th concecutive sellout. Yesturday was hard for all of us, but by no means is it the first time we have had our hearts broken. Why does it effect us so much?

Because, WE ARE NEBRASKA!!! I wish so much I could be there Saturday to celebrate with all of you. We will move one because we love this team, we bleed Husker red.

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

Go Big Red!!!

We have not seen a team play like they did yester for over four years.

We never expected to win or played like we would win against talent whem BC was here.

We fell short, but the effort, the abilty and desire is here.

Not a fun day at the end, but no reason for all this down talk.

They played better than I thought they would and that to me is a good step in the right direction.

Take the positives from yesterday, I know the staff is.

Negatives never improve anything. This is a team playing better than we have seen in a long time. Not pretty but playing as a team, they lose as a team and win as a team, our only responsiblity is to support them.

We never expected to win or played like we would win against talent whem BC was here.

, every

They played better than I thought they would and that to me is a good step in the right direction.

Negatives never improve anything. This is a team playing better than we have seen in a long time. Not pretty but playing as a team, they lose as a team and win as a team, our only responsiblity is to support them.

Exactly my point, every team has losses, they come and go. Yes we are looking much better, point is we should love this team regardless. Bleed Husker red no matter what, 300 consecutive sellouts is insane.

, every

Exactly my point, every team has losses, they come and go. Yes we are looking much better, point is we should love this team regardless. Bleed Husker red no matter what, 300 consecutive sellouts is insane.

Always will bleed Husker red.

, every

I think Virginia Tech was at 50 or so consecutive sellouts. they said on tv anyways. Who is closes to us anyways?

, every

I think Virginia Tech was at 50 or so consecutive sellouts. they said on tv anyways. Who is closes to us anyways?

Commentators "Sold out since 1991(?)"

Second place is Notre Dumb (but they needed our help in 2001)