The U.K. and Ireland are following Nebraska football.

Axl_sued_me

I was there a few years ago visiting my mom's side of the fam, and I brought Husker sweatshirts for everyone... this was in Nottingham. Long story short, I was walking around Nottingham Castle after a few pints at the oldest pub in England, and my uncle bumped into some Husker fans who just happened to be in Notthingham on their way to Scotland... He was wearing his Husker sweatshirt and they were asking him for directions when it dawned on them, this guy with the thick accent is wearing husker gear. he called me over, and I was decked out in my letterman jacket, etc... we had a nice chat. it was a chance meeting, but a very cool one that I will always rememeber.

I was there a few years ago visiting my mom's side of the fam, and I brought Husker sweatshirts for everyone... this was in Nottingham. Long story short, I was walking around Nottingham Castle after a few pints at the oldest pub in England, and my uncle bumped into some Husker fans who just happened to be in Notthingham on their way to Scotland... He was wearing his Husker sweatshirt and they were asking him for directions when it dawned on them, this guy with the thick accent is wearing husker gear. he called me over, and I was decked out in my letterman jacket, etc... we had a nice chat. it was a chance meeting, but a very cool one that I will always rememeber.

Small World. I have been on three continents since I married my sweet JD and have never thought of straying once. Why? Beccause I know that if I did I would run into one of her friends.

T_O_B