Nebraska is the best team in the North

Sign the petition. I know you all watched all the televised games this season. Mizzou will make mistakes on offense. Their QB is tentative when stepping into the pocket. Form a pocket, then bring one more body. Gabbert will fold. The KU offense lives and dies by the big play. Again. Maintain contain. Make Reesing throw from the pocket and he's toast. Don't give him 11 seconds to throw and there is no one open.

Signed...

Can't wait to read this board on Friday, October 9th. Let me speculate on what might be said:

1) Bo's a bad coach - he need's to go.

2) Missery just dominated us.

3) Zach Lee made to many mistakes.

4) Did we really turn the ball over four times?

5) Bo's right, our defense is soft.

6) We suck.

Feel free to cut and paste the above to save time on the 9th.

In the words of a older gentleman that likes to put on headgear to make 18 yr old college coed's lose control of their senses...

Not so fast my friend....

Just as fast as we could be saying the aforementioned, this could also be heard...

1. Hand Pinkel his pink slip

2. The Blackshirts are back

3. Can we give Gabbert back to the Huskers

4. Did Helu just run for over 150 yards and 3 scores on us?

5. We Suck

I love it. Great post!!!!!

Go Big Red....

Illinois is not ranked, but is a very talented football team. Juice is very similar to Tyrod Taylor. They have good running backs and one of the best receiving corps in the nation. Whether they do anything with that talent remains to be seen, but starting out 0-2 vs Mizzou and Ohio State is hardly an indictment that they suck.

Bookmark this post Doc. Let's talk about Illinois at the end of the season, eh? I bet it's not pretty. Let's also talk VaTech at the end of the season. I'm going to say that IF Illinois makes a bowl . . . it's a terrible one. And conversely, I'm willing to bet that VaTech plays in a BCS bowl.

Carlfense, you are my man! As much as I would love to play the Huskers, I have a feeling our luck is eventually going to run out against your guys so I almost hope we won't see you all in a bowl game.... I hope both our teams will play after New Years.

Illinois is not ranked, but is a very talented football team. Juice is very similar to Tyrod Taylor. They have good running backs and one of the best receiving corps in the nation. Whether they do anything with that talent remains to be seen, but starting out 0-2 vs Mizzou and Ohio State is hardly an indictment that they suck.

Bookmark this post Doc. Let's talk about Illinois at the end of the season, eh? I bet it's not pretty. Let's also talk VaTech at the end of the season. I'm going to say that IF Illinois makes a bowl . . . it's a terrible one. And conversely, I'm willing to bet that VaTech plays in a BCS bowl.

Carlfense, you are my man! As much as I would love to play the Huskers, I have a feeling our luck is eventually going to run out against your guys so I almost hope we won't see you all in a bowl game.... I hope both our teams will play after New Years.

there is no doubt that VTECH will play in a BCS bowl as far as im concerned, they have been the OU of the ACC for a while now and they are a shoe in for a BCS game!

i personally would put NU at a 2:1 chance of making a BCS bowl and MU at a 5:1 chance....just my opinion...but its also the opinion of most of the nation.....!

there is no doubt that VTECH will play in a BCS bowl as far as im concerned, they have been the OU of the ACC for a while now and they are a shoe in for a BCS game!

i personally would put NU at a 2:1 chance of making a BCS bowl and MU at a 5:1 chance....just my opinion...but its also the opinion of most of the nation.....!

I predicted that NU would beat OU months ago. I still think that is realistic in Lincoln. I also predicted that you would lose one game that you should have won - and I think we all know which game that is.... (for those of you that can't remember, that would be the game that NU only played for 58 minutes...). Based on that I think NU has a great shot at making a BCS game. It does, however, start with taking business on Thursday. I know you will have a large fan base here in Blacksburg when the game kicks off!!!

And you wonder why we think NU fans are delusional.

I can tell you this for sure. If NU makes a BCS game, it will be for the same reason you got the Gator Bowl last year over Mizzou, because you have a big fan base for travel and TV. Not because you're the best team.

And you wonder why we think NU fans are delusional.

I can tell you this for sure. If NU makes a BCS game, it will be for the same reason you got the Gator Bowl last year over Mizzou, because you have a big fan base for travel and TV. Not because you're the best team.

We'll, I'd have to say that maybe it was because we finished the year strong and Misery looked like...............Crap! I'm sure Clemson would have rather played you guy's. At least they would have got the win.

:lame

"there is no doubt that VTECH will play in a BCS bowl as far as im concerned, they have been the OU of the ACC for a while now and they are a shoe in for a BCS game! "

BTW, being the OU of a conference implies a certain level of excellence beyond winning your conference. Unless you consider Toledo the OU of the MAC as a legit comparison.

OU has won 6 conference championships outright this decade, a national championship, and finished in the top 10 7 times and the top 5 five times. VT has won the much weaker ACC twice, no national championships, and finished in the top 10 3 times, and none in the top 5.

Still trying to talk yourself into thinking you're going to win this game Doc? :boxosoap Do you think you have changed anyone's mind here of what to expect? So I guess there is only one person you're really trying to convince........ Take a break, enjoy some other teams over the weekend for a change. Try and get a little balance in your life. It'll help with the depression you'll feel after Thursday night.

:lame

"there is no doubt that VTECH will play in a BCS bowl as far as im concerned, they have been the OU of the ACC for a while now and they are a shoe in for a BCS game! "

BTW, being the OU of a conference implies a certain level of excellence beyond winning your conference. Unless you consider Toledo the OU of the MAC as a legit comparison.

OU has won 6 conference championships outright this decade, a national championship, and finished in the top 10 7 times and the top 5 five times. VT has won the much weaker ACC twice, no national championships, and finished in the top 10 3 times, and none in the top 5.

Three times!