Nebraska is the best team in the North

Sign the petition. I know you all watched all the televised games this season. Mizzou will make mistakes on offense. Their QB is tentative when stepping into the pocket. Form a pocket, then bring one more body. Gabbert will fold. The KU offense lives and dies by the big play. Again. Maintain contain. Make Reesing throw from the pocket and he's toast. Don't give him 11 seconds to throw and there is no one open.

There is no doubt that Nebraska is the best team in the North. Regardless of our "sunbelt title" we took it to every team on the schedule. The VT game today adds to the fact that Nebraska is a team to be reckoned with. While the conference schedule has not started yet, I don't see any other teams stacking up as well as Nebraska against their non-con schedule. Can't wait until the game in two weeks!!!!

GBR!!!!!

:w00t:bonez:w00t:bonez:w00t:bonez:w00t:bonez

Sign the petition. I know you all watched all the televised games this season. Mizzou will make mistakes on offense. Their QB is tentative when stepping into the pocket. Form a pocket, then bring one more body. Gabbert will fold. The KU offense lives and dies by the big play. Again. Maintain contain. Make Reesing throw from the pocket and he's toast. Don't give him 11 seconds to throw and there is no one open.

Unfortunately, the best team doesn't always win. I believe NU is better than VT, but we all saw what happened last week. The Huskers must play error-free and be able to execute with efficiency in order to beat Mizzou.

I would agree the NU is the best in the north. But I'll preface that by also saying that I believe the north is down this year.

The North is always down. <_<

As long as OU and Texas continue to poop all over the place and get a lot of great recruits and win big games, the North will have a tough time competing every year.

I think NU is the best team in the North simply because they appear to be the most physical on both sides of the ball. I think MU could be a lot better if they were more physical and same with Kansas. All three of these teams do some good things but from the KU and MU highlights I've seen I don't see the same physicality as I do with Nebraska.

I would agree the NU is the best in the north. But I'll preface that by also saying that I believe the north is down this year.

As long as OU and Texas continue to poop all over the place and get a lot of great recruits and win big games, the North will have a tough time competing every year.

I think NU is the best team in the North simply because they appear to be the most physical on both sides of the ball. I think MU could be a lot better if they were more physical and same with Kansas. All three of these teams do some good things but from the KU and MU highlights I've seen I don't see the same physicality as I do with Nebraska.

I agree the South is consistently better than the north, but even from last year to this year the north has regressed markedly.

I agree the South is consistently better than the north, but even from last year to this year the north has regressed markedly.

Thats because we can't seem to get rid of Colorado. :steam