Nebraska is the best team in the North

I will be in Columbia in 12 days to see the Huskers establish their spot at the top of the Big 12 North. Will you be there tiger tim?

Nope...I have a watch party at my house for the game.

I'm inviting an equal number of my Husker/Tiger buddies....bi-partisan crowd.

My Tiger flag will be out front.

I'm even going to carve out an M in by back yard when I cut the grass next....LOL.

I'm geeked up for the game.

Beer, wine, homemade appetizers and some exquisite St. Louis style thin crust pizza will be on the menu.

Have fun.

It should be a good time for the home crowd.

I will be in Columbia in 12 days to see the Huskers establish their spot at the top of the Big 12 North. Will you be there tiger tim?

I'm even going to carve out an M in by back yard when I cut the grass next....LOL.

Beer, wine, homemade appetizers and some exquisite St. Louis style thin crust pizza will be on the menu.

Have fun.

I'd drove from Omaha just for that ... I'll bring the guacamole!!

Have fun.

That sounds like a damn good time, I must say. It doesn't get any better than pizza, beer and a good game on the TV. Gosh I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON! :w00t:w00t

There is no doubt that Nebraska is the best team in the North. Regardless of our "sunbelt title" we took it to every team on the schedule. The VT game today adds to the fact that Nebraska is a team to be reckoned with. While the conference schedule has not started yet, I don't see any other teams stacking up as well as Nebraska against their non-con schedule. Can't wait until the game in two weeks!!!!

GBR!!!!!

:w00t:bonez:w00t:bonez:w00t:bonez:w00t:bonez

I said it after the VT loss and I'll say it again, that loss lit fire under our arses. Even though we lost we found that we can play with the big dogs, as well as they have the confidence knowing who really won that game in dominating fashion on both sides of the ball in Blacksburg. Look what VT did to the 9th ranked team in the country in Miami, they destroyed them. Need I say anymore. I will still maintain what I said last week before the ULL game, WE WILL RUN THE TABLE including OU. This team is gonna continue to become a nightmare for anyone we play more and more each week period...GO BIG RED!!!

There is no doubt that Nebraska is the best team in the North. Regardless of our "sunbelt title" we took it to every team on the schedule. The VT game today adds to the fact that Nebraska is a team to be reckoned with. While the conference schedule has not started yet, I don't see any other teams stacking up as well as Nebraska against their non-con schedule. Can't wait until the game in two weeks!!!!

GBR!!!!!

I said it after the VT loss and I'll say it again, that loss lit fire under our arses. Even though we lost we found that we can play with the big dogs, as well as they have the confidence knowing who really won that game in dominating fashion on both sides of the ball in Blacksburg. Look what VT did to the 9th ranked team in the country in Miami, they destroyed them. Need I say anymore. I will still maintain what I said last week before the ULL game, WE WILL RUN THE TABLE including OU. This team is gonna continue to become a nightmare for anyone we play more and more each week period...GO BIG RED!!!

I don't have your level of confidence but your post sure did fire me up

:box

GBR!!!!!

I don't have your level of confidence but your post sure did fire me up

:box

Co-sign.

Have fun.

That sounds like a damn good time, I must say. It doesn't get any better than pizza, beer and a good game on the TV. Gosh I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON! :w00t:w00t

St Louis pizza is not pizza. Its a cracker covered in salted goo.

Can't wait to read this board on Friday, October 9th. Let me speculate on what might be said:

1) Bo's a bad coach - he need's to go.

2) Missery just dominated us.

3) Zach Lee made to many mistakes.

4) Did we really turn the ball over four times?

5) Bo's right, our defense is soft.

6) We suck.

Feel free to cut and paste the above to save time on the 9th.

GBR!!!!!

That "who did what to whom" is a way to get one's expectations high and have them dashed badly. Always gets one in trouble. BYU beats OU,, FSU goes to Byu AND bSLAPS THEM FSU comes hope and gets THUMPED by South Florida.

This was a GREAT WAY TO FINISH THE PRESEASON. But I am sure that Bo and his staff are not telling the Husker players the substance of the title of this thread. I thnk fans will be wise to not get so caught up in dream seasons when it comes to our conference games just yet.

We have been here before in recent times. Beat three weak teams handily, play a good or great team close and figure we are going to go through the North like a hot knife through butter. And then we get smacked down. I am sure Bo is more worried about complacency and the great need to IMPROVE in nearly all phases of he game than about his team's confidence or swagger. He knows that the first chance to prove this is any different than the last couple years with nearly the same start is Oct 8 in Columbia. We've got spanked badly the last couple of these and until Bo beats the Tiggers he is not going to let the team thnk they have done anything of importance. Truth is they haven't. A 3-1 team that has done what would have been expected in all 4 games by neutral observers (oddsmakers).

nstead of pointing to our score against La-L, Bo is more likely pointing at the CaL and Penn State and Miami scores. Teams that thought they were special who got their clock cleaned yesterday. These teams were all more highly rated and had accomplished more this season than we have and they got creamed.

The time for talking about "what we are gonna do" will go on for another 10 days or so. All that talk is not worth warm spit. It's Chicago Cub Speak. It's time we simply go to Columbia and get it done. It won't be a cakewalk and will take a better game than we have played to this point. GBR