We're Still Snake-Bitten

craigsker

I hate making this post because it is admittedly extremely negative and I apologize, but I'm not sold we beat Mizzou. Sometimes I swear we're cursed:

We can't seem to ever beat anyone who is remotely good.

We haven't beat a ranked team since 1998.

We're playing on the road.

The other team always finds a way to win: See Texas Tech, Texas, Virginia Tech the last couple of years.

Mistakes always kill us.

Anyone can beat the San Jose State's, Nicholls State's, Florida Atlantic's, and Louisiana-Lafayette's of college football. I'm frustrated and want the Huskers to beat a good team.

For the love of God Huskers make me eat my words.

I hate making this post because it is admittedly extremely negative and I apologize, but I'm not sold we beat Mizzou. Sometimes I swear we're cursed:

The other team always finds a way to win: See Texas Tech, Texas, Virginia Tech the last couple of years.

Mistakes always kill us.

Has to be a first...

Gabbert looked good. They have a good receiver. Defense was giving up 5 to 8 yards on first down most of the game against Nevada running up the middle and qb option were eating yards up. D looked beatable.

It will be a tough game. I can see us pulling this one out as long as we are healthy. Bye week should help that.

Mistakes always kill us.

Anyone can beat the San Jose State's, Nicholls State's, Florida Atlantic's, and Louisiana-Lafayette's of college football. I'm frustrated and want the Huskers to beat a good team.

Your right we havent beaten Mizzou yet the game is still 2 weeks away. :laughpound

It can't last forever. I guarantee you we'll win at least one out of Missouri, Kansas, and Oklahoma, if not more. We're looking better this year than we have in a long time. Keep your head up.

With a bye this week helping us get healthy, we beat Mizzou on the 8th. If we can stay healthy, I see no problem in beating Kansas, and the momentum and experience we have come time for OU, beat them too. It may just be the Kool Aid but I think we can win the rest and get to the Big 12 Championship and give it hell there too. GBR

Mistakes always kill us.

Another chance to win a signature game, lets hope not beating a ranked team streak ends here!!

Mistakes always kill us.

You realize we won the Fiesta Bowl after the 1999 season right?

Let me ease your worries for you:

From last year, Clemson and Kansas are teams I would refer to as remotely good. And that was last year. I think we are a much improved team from last year.

Try 2006 when we played 24th ranked Texas A&M.

True, Pelini is only 2-3 in road games, but it's not gonna matter....have you seen Missouri play this year?

See Colorado, Clemson, Kansas, and Baylor where we came from behind in all of those games.

Have faith my Husker friend. All will be well when the Huskers come rolling into town.

Mistakes always kill us.

I don't think it has anything to do with luck but just the product of losing to better teams. If you don't want to be beat by "fluke" plays, don't put yourself in situations where those kinds of plays can beat you at the end of the game.

Good teams finish, and that will be the next step for NU.