Congrats on your woodshed beating of ULL!

permafour

I saw the scores on Saturday and smiled when I saw Nebraska 55, Louisiana-Lafayette 0. Great way to bounce back from the tough loss last weekend. I hope y'all build on that and roll over Mizzou & Texas Tech.

It looks like we might have a replay of 2007 with the craziness in the top 10, so it should be a fun year of college football. I'm hoping we can build on our win over Miami, because I think we got our 3 toughest opponents out of the way.

Btw, I noticed that many of you enjoyed our dismantling of Miami, so I thought you'd chuckle at this:

ncf_u_taylor01_288v.jpg

I saw the scores on Saturday and smiled when I saw Nebraska 55, Louisiana-Lafayette 0. Great way to bounce back from the tough loss last weekend. I hope y'all build on that and roll over Mizzou & Texas Tech.

It looks like we might have a replay of 2007 with the craziness in the top 10, so it should be a fun year of college football. I'm hoping we can build on our win over Miami, because I think we got our 3 toughest opponents out of the way.

Btw, I noticed that many of you enjoyed our dismantling of Miami, so I thought you'd chuckle at this:

ncf_u_taylor01_288v.jpg

Don't you ever say those words again.

We're half way there to knowing how good/great of a team we have this year. If Miami goes on to either beat OU or play them very tough, I think it's a good indicator that NU might just be back. Haven't 9 top 10 teams lost this year? I realize in a couple of those games it was to other top 10 teams, but really this is odd. Several teams are showing signs of problems. LSU shouldn't be a top 10 team. If Texas has a hiccup, it appears the NC game should be the SEC title game more than likely between Alabama and Florida. For all the oddness this year with regards to the top ranked teams, it wouldn't surprise me we get our first BCS buster into the NC game.

ncf_u_taylor01_288v.jpg

Congrats on your win as well!!! I was happy to see you guys beat "The U" soundly. It makes our tough loss to you guys more palable...for me anyway.

ncf_u_taylor01_288v.jpg

Sweet

ncf_u_taylor01_288v.jpg

I typically don't like this kind of showboating "celebration" but, I like this one for some reason.... Because it throws Miami's "swagger" right back at them. Congrats on the win and good luck to you the rest of the way.

I would also like to say thank you for the hospitality your fans showed when we made the trek down there. Everyone I was with down there felt very welcomed and were treated really well.