BCS Rankings

JTrain

Something is wrong with this world if Boise St., Cincinnati, and Houston have better football teams than us. Screw the polar ice caps and global warming. Can't somebody do something about making the Huskers relevant again!

Yeah, we kinda gotta start kicking the sh*t outta teams that are relevant...

Iowa is ranked #1 by two computers? Somebody must have forgotten to input the data from the Northern Iowa game. <_<

The media freaked out about "style points" a few years ago, and thus ordered the computer rankings to take out margin of victory. Thus, the fact that Iowa beat UNI by 1 is no different than had they beaten them by 70. Unfortunate, but that's what you get when the media overreacts about a non-issue.

i agree that a playoff system would work, and I haven't usually been a proponent of said system. I like the BCS but its getting to the point where a true playoff system might actually be what it takes to get everything right.

I personally don't like waiting a month till bowl games start, but thats just me! it feels like another offseason, as do bye weeks!