Going to the game Thur?

be sure and wear older clothes and use scotch guard to keep off the beer, coke and piss they throw at you after we win!

Are brass knucles legal in Missouri?

Last time I was there they had barrels at the entrances and they smashed so many cofiscated booze, that there was a river of booze you had to wade through, so wear water shedding old shoes as well :cheers:ahhhhhhhh

be sure and wear older clothes and use scotch guard to keep off the beer, coke and piss they throw at you after we win!

Are brass knucles legal in Missouri?

Last time I was there they had barrels at the entrances and they smashed so many cofiscated booze, that there was a river of booze you had to wade through, so wear water shedding old shoes as well :cheers:ahhhhhhhh

I sincerely hope you all going have a good time, sans the loss of course. :)

But yes, expect lots of booze. We like to drink plenty at our games. I've been to Lincoln; I know you guys do your fair share, as well. ;)

Unfortunately, I won't be surprised if some of you have bad experiences. Lots of booze plus 8 pm game plus young 20 somethings isn't a good recipe. So, be careful.