ND sellout streak is in jeopardy

Interesting that they would write this article without mentioning the milestone Nebraska just set.

They won't write about Nebraska's sellout streak until it ends, and then bad mouth Nebraska is some sort of way.

It won't end in my life time and hopefully not in your's or my children's.

T_O_B

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

Interesting that they would write this article without mentioning the milestone Nebraska just set.

They won't write about Nebraska's sellout streak until it ends, and then bad mouth Nebraska is some sort of way.

It won't end in my life time and hopefully not in your's or my children's.

T_O_B

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

Can you imagine it TOB? NU celebrates 1000th consecutive sellout. Someone want to do the math on that? Something like 110 years from now?

Why does everybody hate Notre Dame? What did they ever do other than get their butts kicked by us! Why not hate over-rated and constantly over hyped So Cal and their coach. Those under achievers are irritating and so is their coach.

I think my hate for ND became "full blown" after having to deal with years of their NBC contract-and this was back when there weren't that many games available to watch-at least not as many right now.

More recently, you can add the village idiot(Lou Holtz) factor.

F them