The Golden Troll Award!!!

The 2009 Golden Troll  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What I am curious about is whether or not the couple of Missouri fans who do make logical posts on this board are just completely embarrassed about the above mentioned posters representing their team's fan base as such?

When there is an occasional Husker fan on the board that trolls, I want to crawl in a hole and tell them to go cheer for another team.

I'm guessing they're pretty used to it by now. It's probably half the reason they post here and not on the purveyor of message board excellence that is Tigerboard!

I've enjoyed the back and forth conversations I've had with several of our members who are true fans of our opponents. I think they simply help to make HuskerBoard the best board on the WWW. As for the clowns who come on and try to stir up trouble... they are just like gnats and go away once you use some repelent.

T_O_B

I've enjoyed the back and forth conversations I've had with several of our members who are true fans of our opponents. I think they simply help to make HuskerBoard the best board on the WWW. As for the clowns who come on and try to stir up trouble... they are just like gnats and go away once you use some repelent.

T_O_B

I think they make a spray for that!

3175.258Troll_5F00_spray.jpg

Looks like I'm way out front with 50% precincts reporting.....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words.

Makes me all warm and tingly inside.

I would also like to thank all of Tiger Nation.....whoops, can't say that.

I would like to thank Tiger fans everywhere and I will do everything in my power to uphold the title of:

GOLDEN TROLL of Huskerboard!

troll.jpg

Looks like I'm way out front with 50% precincts reporting.....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words.

Makes me all warm and tingly inside.

I would also like to thank all of Tiger Nation.....whoops, can't say that.

I would like to thank Tiger fans everywhere and I will do everything in my power to uphold the title of:

GOLDEN TROLL of Huskerboard!

troll.jpg

I bet your mother will be so proud!