The Golden Troll Award!!!

The 2009 Golden Troll  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In honor of our new Mizoou friends, I have begun voting for the first annual HuskerBoard.com Golden troll award! Now I know there are many great candidates, but I have narrowed the list to an exemplary group of 7, along with a small sample of their work thus far. So please feel free to vote for your favorites, and don't be afraid to explain your vote, and/or write in any candidates that I may have missed. Enjoy!

troll_award.jpg

Based on pure obnoxiousness, tiggertim takes the cake. The others, including the tiggerboard mod, simply don't amount to much.

I have 5 bucks saying that 90% of them are gone the day after NU beats them, never to return. Just like the sCUm fans, they'll talk all their trash prior to the game, but once they lose, then they are no where to be found.

What I am curious about is whether or not the couple of Missouri fans who do make logical posts on this board are just completely embarrassed about the above mentioned posters representing their team's fan base as such?

When there is an occasional Husker fan on the board that trolls, I want to crawl in a hole and tell them to go cheer for another team.