pink

Good idea, it would be sweet if it happens but if it doesn't I can live with it.

Sweet as in "kick a$$" or sweet as in "Ahhhh that's nice" <_<

Sweet as in, cancer will most likely affect you or someone you love before your life is over, it's a preventable disease, and the more we work together to stop it, the better everyone's life will be. That kind of sweet. ;)

Maybe we should be having a testicular cancer awareness day. Maybe then, we'll learn to hang onto our balls better.

I have testicles. This response is classless. :nutz

Go with the balloons, not everyone will wear pink shirts, cuz a lot of husker fans are too old to know how to run the internet and get informed about this.

Maybe we should be having a testicular cancer awareness day. Maybe then, we'll learn to hang onto our balls better.

Go with the balloons, not everyone will wear pink shirts, cuz a lot of husker fans are too old to know how to run the internet and get informed about this.

Good idea :clap

Classless. No one uses that word more than Husker fans.

you-won-free-internet.jpg

Good idea, it would be sweet if it happens but if it doesn't I can live with it.

Sweet as in "kick a$$" or sweet as in "Ahhhh that's nice" <_<

Sweet as in, cancer will most likely affect you or someone you love before your life is over, it's a preventable disease, and the more we work together to stop it, the better everyone's life will be. That kind of sweet. ;)

:yeah

Totally meant that

I'd certainly be more aware of breasts in general, if girls went to the game topless! The players or fans wearing pink would be ok with me. I'm for it!

I'm a female Husker fan and think your reply is classless.

Everyone knows that I am all about wearing red to home games, but this would serve a higher purpose than acting out an x-box nerd's wet dream. I have a sister that is a survivor and would definitely support something along these lines. This would be a great way to raise money for the cause if the University is behind it.

I'm a gamer and a Husker fan and I find this reply classless!

As an older Husker fan..I'm a little offended..

And I like the idea of everyone going shirtless and painting each other pink..And dissing gamers every chance you get.

Get the media behind it..newspapers/TV..P/A announcement durring previous game..

I tell you one thing, this idea could gain more attention for this program than anything we have done this year.

I would love to see it. We can cure this menace.

And I highly doubt that other programs would make fun of us for doing it.

The occasional idiot, but we have them here.

We have ladies on this board, some coments are out of line.

The reason I brought up the pink ribbon on the back of the helmet was because of the yellow ribbon Texas had on the back of their helmet last Saturday.

If you want to include pink shoes, or gloves that is ok too. Some NFL teams did that recently.

I like the pink balloon idea as well.

Let's just not go overboard on this with the pink uniform thing.

The team will not participate with pink anything. They have tried stuff like this in the past, it hasn't worked out well, and it didn't look good.

I like the idea of the balloons, too. One big thing we have to realize is, people won't participate in this if it costs them too much. A new pink shirt or sweatshirt is going to cost between $25 and $50. Add that to their ticket price and they're going to balk. Balloons won't cost much to the individual.

Anyone have any other ideas that would be little/no cost to the fans? I'm thinking even really simple stuff like pink cardstock that we could have fans in the stands hold up at a specific time, in the shape of the ribbon.

Pink thunder sticks?

Pink towels? (cost)

Anything else?