Here's a curve to throw at MU

IceMan

Put green in for the first couple of plays, I'm thinking it would totally throw them a curve!! Don't worry I back Lee 110% I'm just saying it would throw their defensive stratagy one hell of a Curve ball then they would have to adjust again when Lee walks back in!! lol "Hey Coach what do we do???" :blink:

Put green in for the first couple of plays, I'm thinking it would totally throw them a curve!! Don't worry I back Lee 110% I'm just saying it would throw their defensive stratagy one hell of a Curve ball then they would have to adjust again when Lee walks back in!! lol "Hey Coach what do we do???" :blink:

or could do one of those double qb with one QB in the "flanker" WR formations

You really think that throwing a true frosh in there with limited knowledge of the playbook will throw Missouri a curve? I am thinking it would throw of Nebraska more than the opponent.

You really think that throwing a true frosh in there with limited knowledge of the playbook will throw Missouri a curve? I am thinking it would throw of Nebraska more than the opponent.

:yeah

I don't think we want to get "cute" on the road at Missouri. Lets just line up an Beat them!

Well I think it would show desperation more than anything. The time for "trickerology" is when you find out you cannot dominate or play with a team straight up. I am a big Green fan and have not been as high on Lee as many have. But tomorrow night we all hope that Green rides the pine until mop up time.

Having said that it is beyond silly that Husker fans keep dismissing Green as some sort of mentally impaired liabilitiy that is in need of someone who talks v e r y s l o w l y and will take years to learn plays that will get the job done.

That stuff about how many plays a QB knew was a month ago shortly after Green just started taking snaps as the second string QB. The rest of the offense doesn't know 350 plays, Nebraska does not have 350 plays that will work and no team needs 350 plays so that knowing 350 plays is pure BS. Lee is more experienced and against 3 of our 4 opponents played as well as you could ever ask. Unfortunately the one bad game (with a lot of help from poor play by our WRs) was against the only really good team, and though it could have been a victory, Lee did not play well. A quarterback can have a bad game, even Peyton Manning does. On the other hand when that one bad game is the only game against good competition there will be some questions until Lee has a good game and we win against a worthy opponent. That opportunity is tomorrow night...FINALLY!!

Green is a talent, a bright young player with terrific football instincts. If Lee does not get the job done and we end up well behind Misery, you may or may not see Green tomorrow night, but I bet you will see a lot more of him in the next game. Until Lee doesn't lead this team successfully though, Green will continue to watch and learn. We all hope Lee gets it done. But let's lay off that "Green doesn't know the plays" stuff. It's taking a compliment the young man was paying to his teamate, Lee, several weeks ago way out of context now. Talent and athletic ability and the "it factor" are not written in a playbook. GBR