Tired of the false NU/Gabbert hype in the media.

Let me make it beyond simple for you..... and a few others.

Over the last few years MU has owned NU - with last year being the most recent. In came a very average MU team to Lincoln and NU let MU score 52 points. The last few years. the games have been blow outs in MU's favor. Until NU decides to win and does so, the media will always spin towards MU. From Gabbert type stories to what Chase Daniels will be eating while watching the game on Thursday, the media will gravitate to the better of the two teams.

It's all to sell media. Once NU bucks up and takes control of the series we will see the slant slide in NU's favor. There, I hope you get it as I really don't think I can make it any more simple for you.

Despite your protestations to the contrary, you still don't get it. That or you are stubbornly trying to twist this into something that fits with your opinion. I don't care that they are covering Missouri. I don't care that they are covering Gabbert. I don't even think that they are biased against Nebraska.

My ONLY complaint is that they are inventing a story line, trying to drum up emotions, hyping something nonexistent, etc. i.e. that Nebraska fans are still upset that Gabbert decommited. It's simply not true and I think that the media should spend more efforts on REAL stories rather than inventing them.

Corky, it's you that doesn't get it. NU wins and win like they should - these stories stop. MU continues to win and the stories like this will continue. Get it now? God I hope so. It can't be anymore clear that what I've made it.

Childish name calling aside, would you like to make a wager on that? Even if Nebraska beats Missouri every single year that Gabbert plays there, I will bet you that we hear the same "former Nebraska recruit Blaine Gabbert" spiel every year.

You seem angry. Maybe you should lie down for awhile.

You need to take a shower, a midol , than a long rest. All in that order.

Here goes the Shamwow guy.... getting all butthurt over a public message board again. Vincey... don't let your manhood get damaged too much because someone on the internet doesn't agree with you :thumbs

Now that's funny. Even though you clearly have no clue what this is about, your post was funny.

Here's a hint. I don't take this stuff seriously like you guys do. Talk about butthurt, how are your mom and dad? Are they sitting yet?

How's this guy not banned yet? Oh well. Hopefully just a matter of time.

Back on topic . . .

Why would I be banned? Because I don't take this stuff seriously and I just tell it like it is? Wow, me living in the real world is terms for bannishment to some.

"Corky."

However. I suppose you just thought my name actually is Corky and it wasn't meant to be a reference to someone who is mentally handicapped, right?

Before you take this somewhere you shouldn't, I'm not upset about it. However, it does appear to be against board rules. I could be wrong about that though. Carry on.

Back on topic . . .

Why would I be banned? Because I don't take this stuff seriously and I just tell it like it is? Wow, me living in the real world is terms for bannishment to some.

"Corky."

However. I suppose you just thought my name actually is Corky and it wasn't meant to be a reference to someone who is mentally handicapped, right?

Before you take this somewhere you shouldn't, I'm not upset about it. However, it does appear to be against board rules. I could be wrong about that though. Carry on.

LOL. You don't like Corky. Fine, I can call you Carl. Better?

Back on topic . . .

"Corky."

I don't care what you call me. Knock yourself out. :dunno

You never did answer my question regarding the coverage of Gabbert in the future though. I suppose that is because I am correct.

Back on topic . . .

"Corky."

I don't care what you call me. Knock yourself out. :dunno

You never did answer my question regarding the coverage of Gabbert in the future though. I suppose that is because I am correct.

Nice tap out. I've answered it. Rent a friend to help with the comprehension and go back and read my posts again. It's more than clear.