Tired of the false NU/Gabbert hype in the media.

I got your meaning. But who cares? Seriously..... Who Cares? The media has bills to pay and coming up stories such as this is a great way for the "easy" to get all upset and continue to watch and talk about what the media is saying. It's free advertsing for them.

You wrote it the way you got it, and I read it the way you got it.

Noted. The next time I think I care about something I'll be sure to check with you for approval first.

(looks like I'm not the only one who thought it was a good point though . . .)

Make sure you check and underline that note.

If you look at other posts, Vince likes to give his approval on everything, whether the poster wants it or not.

Just like Colorado sucking, it's going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Unfortunately, that's how it's going to be. Blaine was a high profile recruit who was committed to us, then he switched to a rival Big 12 north school and is now the starting QB.

Naturally, it creates controversy and stirs emotions when the media writes stories about how he used to be ours, and is now playing for the enemy.

EXACTLY... and who cares if we slag him off?! why does everyone have such a hard on for BG, he is just another player and I dont get why people are quick to defend him but throw Matt O'Hanlon under the bus.

PICK A SIDE... EITHER YOURE A HUSKER OR A TIGER, THERES NOTHING IN BETWEEN!

I got your meaning. But who cares? Seriously..... Who Cares? The media has bills to pay and coming up stories such as this is a great way for the "easy" to get all upset and continue to watch and talk about what the media is saying. It's free advertsing for them.

Noted. The next time I think I care about something I'll be sure to check with you for approval first.

If you look at other posts, Vince likes to give his approval on everything, whether the poster wants it or not.

Just like Colorado sucking, it's going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Give my approval? Never. I just don't take this stuff seriously, and I look at it for what it is and nothing more. Sorry, for you, that I get it and you don't.

Whether or not you care about something, that's your call. Just keep in mind when you post about something, I'll bring it inline with reality.

Give my approval? Never. I just don't take this stuff seriously, and I look at it for what it is and nothing more. Sorry, for you, that I get it and you don't.

:laughpound

Oh almighty Infomercial cleaning dude, please impart some of your wisdom on us lowly huskerboard posters.

What is this "it" that you accuse so many on this board of not getting?

The fact that you change your arguments from post to post?

The fact that you do, in fact, have to give your approval on people's post, and if they dont' agree with you, then they don't get it?

Because I can assure you...well all "get" that just fine.

But yet, I'm still unsure, so please, enlighten us.

Haha, yeah...drama usually isn't my thing.

But I had to throw my hat in the ring there. He tries to make people feel stupid for posting things that are on their mind, on a public message board nonetheless, and it just gets tiring to constantly see.

He's no better than anyone else, but he really thinks he is. It's funny to me.

Sorry for the drama people, carry on. I'm done with the situation.

But I had to throw my hat in the ring there. He tries to make people feel stupid for posting things that are on their mind, on a public message board nonetheless, and it just gets tiring to constantly see.

Ignore Function ;)

Did you ever start? :laughpound

:laughpound

Oh almighty Infomercial cleaning dude, please impart some of your wisdom on us lowly huskerboard posters.

What is this "it" that you accuse so many on this board of not getting?

The fact that you change your arguments from post to post?

The fact that you do, in fact, have to give your approval on people's post, and if they dont' agree with you, then they don't get it?

Because I can assure you...well all "get" that just fine.

But yet, I'm still unsure, so please, enlighten us.

Let me make it beyond simple for you..... and a few others.

Over the last few years MU has owned NU - with last year being the most recent. In came a very average MU team to Lincoln and NU let MU score 52 points. The last few years. the games have been blow outs in MU's favor. Until NU decides to win and does so, the media will always spin towards MU. From Gabbert type stories to what Chase Daniels will be eating while watching the game on Thursday, the media will gravitate to the better of the two teams.

It's all to sell media. Once NU bucks up and takes control of the series we will see the slant slide in NU's favor. There, I hope you get it as I really don't think I can make it any more simple for you.