Crying...

It appears some on here have forgotten about what a Nebraska fan is. Or maybe have not been around long enough to know how to be one.

This kid gave everything he had. It hurts to lose, but to lose like they did and we did at VaTech hurts way more.

Our players seemed to respect their players and our coaches did the same.

I would like to see us act like what we all claim to be. These comments are not it.

Respect, we want it again, well let's try to earn instead of lowering ourselves.

It appears some on here have forgotten about what a Nebraska fan is. Or maybe have not been around long enough to know how to be one.

This kid gave everything he had. It hurts to lose, but to lose like they did and we did at VaTech hurts way more.

I would like to see us act like what we all claim to be. These comments are not it.

Respect, we want it again, well let's try to earn instead of lowering ourselves.

:yeah:yeah

:yeah:yeah

I agree we should not condone this kind of behavior. <_<

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n293/obdej1/kleenex.jpg

Ya I hate mizzou as much as any team in college football, but as a competitor you have to feel for him. he worked a long time and to probably feel like his heart got ripped out has got to be tough. alexander never said anything remotely cocky or arrogant from what i'm aware of so i say lay off this guy. if it were daniels I would be leading the damn thread. as much as he has been through with amount of injuries he's had I respect him for being able to do what he's done. However, sooooo freakin glad we won!!

Well, i guess deep down, ill savor the moment. Even though im over Alexander crying, i think what will really be burned into my memory is the Mizzou fans in the stadium looking sad and crying.

:yeah

:yeah

This is bush league...at least this kid cared. It hasn't been that long ago it seemed we didn't have one kid on this team that seemed to give a crap about anything but who was downtown at a party.

I think we can be critical of a lot of things that would rate classier than picking on a kid for shedding a few tears over a loss. Let's not go down to the CU level here.

Would you still feel this way if it was Chase Daniel?

I cry every time Cody Hawkins gets under center.......

Although I love the kid's toughness, seriously, has anyone seen a kid get the total crap knocked out of him time after time and yet he stays in? Is it total toughness or my curse, I have yet to figure it out...lol