Crying...

YES! Loved it.

Sorry, Missouri but tonight was our night. You guys looked good for three quarters, but we caught the game and ran with it.

You'll have your time again, some day...now, it's ours.

For-freakin'-FINALLY.

Mizzou looked good for three quarters? Mizzou's offense looked every bit as horrible if not more than ours did. With all the f**kups on special teams giving them the ball on their 30-35, they still couldn't score. Other than one lone long pass, their offense was inept. If their offense would have been on at all, the game would have been over by halftime. Our special teams play gave them more than plenty of opportunities to own this game.

These replies are kind of pathetic. These guys invest their hearts, souls, and emotions in a game... I respect that kind of investment regardless of the team.

:yeah We pride ourselves on being classy fans and this is not it!!! Those kids all played their hearts out tonight on both sides of the ball. What a great game, am soooooooooooo happy we came out on top, but I will not rub their noses in it. Just because some tiger fans came/come on here to start crap doesn't mean we should, WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!!

:yeah:yeah

yup.

the "classiest fans in football" should take the high road.

or not. :wtf

I think it's ok to rub it in to trash talking mizzou fans -- that's what makes being a fan fun!!!!! Make a BILLBOARD out of the Mizzou fans pouting and leaving in droves... but please -- leave the players out of it.

Have more respect for YOURSELVES as Husker FANS and leave the PLAYERS alone.

:rulez

Did anyone see that Mizzou player crying after Helu scored the last touchdown?!?!

OOOOOHHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHH!

:restore

HAHAHAHA that was classic as well as the drunk Mizzou student who just stared at the camera that was precious!!!! Amazing comeback!!!!!!!!!

I almost headed to Dodge St last night haha

I thought it was funny!

poor sportsmanship is never funny or classy.

I'm sure there were some tears after vatech, but as far as I know, no vatech folks posted any.

classy is as classy does.

but opinions vary.

Because we didn't run our mouth's and act like complete jackasses for 2 straight years.

Honestly, that picture makes me happy because I think it represents the collective Mizzou fanbase and it's really nice to see those jackasses humbled.