Panic Button

I was kind of short with my wife for about 3 quarters.

and I almost joined the "Start Cody Green" club and those people are crazy!

At the beginning of the 4th quarter, I looked over at my wife and said "we might as well put Green in to see if he can do anything". A lot of things surprised me about this game. Our OL didn't get any push at all until the final drive. So, is Mizzou's D this good or is our OL not as good as I thought? I also couldn't believe the WR play for Mizzou. They did absolutely nothing to help him out by coming back to the ball when he was being pressured. It appears Lee's accuracy completely falls off a cliff if he gets rushed from the pocket. I was really surprised how well our secondary played the entire game. The one lone long pass was a direct result of the elements and Prince falling down. Our D is the real deal. Our O needs some work. Our special teams need an overhaul.

I was upset, but never turned it off or left the room.

I have gotten used to different ways of losing and now winning.

I have more faith in this team to win the ones we are supposed to now. But I see certain losses coming if things on the offensive side do not change. I am hoping the Zac did grow the fourth quarter. We need him to step, because now we are playing with the big boys.

All should be thanking Mr Suh in their prayers and pray he remains healthy. He is our team. What a player, I see him as a giant Rich Glover. In my book he is the best defensive player in the country and the best Nebraska has ever had. He is da man!!!!!

Panic button stored safely in the closet until the Oklahoma game.