Missouri post-game interviews with players

Did the better team win? Gabbert" I wouldnt say that".

The scoreboard would though Blain....

Starting to really dislike this cat.

Go look on their boards, they can't even bring themselves to contemplate that they weren't the better team. There are a few of their fans trying to explain to them that our D was amazing and kept us in the game long enough for the offense to figure something out, but most of them are coming up with sorry excuses.

I am glad we didn't get that fool Gabbert. He can't humble himself even a little to say Nebraska is a better team when our front four destroyed him all game. What a joke.

Of course he won't. The fact he reneged on his word speaks volumes about who is an a person. Add to the fact the team he reneged on just beat his current team.....you think he will admit he made the wrong choice or give them the appropriate credit?

In all honesty.....who cares what MU's players and fans think or say. NU won and that's that.

I am glad we didn't get that fool Gabbert. He can't humble himself even a little to say Nebraska is a better team when our front four destroyed him all game. What a joke.

Of course he won't. The fact he reneged on his word speaks volumes about who is an a person. Add to the fact the team he reneged on just beat his current team.....you think he will admit he made the wrong choice or give them the appropriate credit?

In all honesty.....who cares what MU's players and fans think or say. NU won and that's that.

:yeah

Wow guys, I would be upset if our QB said the better team won if we woudl have lost a game like that. There's nothing wrong with what he said. We had 1 qurater of offense......

Ya but we had 4 quarters from an amazing defense. Offenses win games.....Defenses win Championships