Missouri post-game interviews with players

i dont care what the mizzou players said after the game it was how they played the game. punching our players and running their mouths getting penalties.

Weatherspoons punch in my opinion was worthy of an ejection. the guys was down and making no effort to get back up and go again so why punch him? inexcusable

i dont care what the mizzou players said after the game it was how they played the game. punching our players and running their mouths getting penalties.

Weatherspoons punch in my opinion was worthy of an ejection. the guys was down and making no effort to get back up and go again so why punch him? inexcusable

Any chance the Big XII or the NCAA review the incident? Or is that just helmet to helmet hits?

Any chance the Big XII or the NCAA review the incident? Or is that just helmet to helmet hits?

They should. Whether or not they will is a whole different deal.

Given the leaders of the Big 12, I would say nothing will come of it.

I think sometimes we have to many fans that expect announcers, coaches other teams and players of other teams to just gush over NU and always jock them up.

You know how we have pride in NU, well they have pride in their schools too. Or in announcers cases they are usually just trying to do a job.

Definitely impressed with weatherspoon in a big way both on the field and off this week.

Me too! The guy has a hell of a jab, just ask Roy Helu! <_<

Weatherspoon is a cheap-shotting punk and he should have been ejected. I hope LaGarrett Blount gets reinstated and hope they play Mizzou in a bowl game... would be nice to see a Blount vs. Weatherspoon slugfest. :nutz

I am glad we didn't get that fool Gabbert. He can't humble himself even a little to say Nebraska is a better team when our front four destroyed him all game. What a joke.

Of course he won't. The fact he reneged on his word speaks volumes about who is an a person. Add to the fact the team he reneged on just beat his current team.....you think he will admit he made the wrong choice or give them the appropriate credit?

In all honesty.....who cares what MU's players and fans think or say. NU won and that's that.

Gabbert did not do anything wrong in switching from NU to MU. Not at all. He was recruited by one coaching staff and was committed to them. That staff was fired. he did not know what the replacement staff would be like. he did what many in that circumstance would do --- go with what you know.

We should hold nothing against the young man.

He will be a really, really good QB in the future and showed grit and toughness last night. Why would he "admit he made a wrong choice" --- in fact, what evidence do you have to suggest that he made the wrong choice at all? He is a starter. he is developoing. He is, presumably, getting a fine education. NU is not the only excellent place to play ofr go to school.

I love NU --- am a graduate of NU and and a 25 year fanatic fan. But.... there are other fine places and MU is one such place. Gabbert did not make a wrong choice. He just chose other than what you would have liked for him to choose.

Do not impugn his character solely because he chose someplace other than NU.

If anything, I was impressed with his toughness last night. He will, and is already, a fine QB. I hope his brother plays that well for us.

Wow guys, I would be upset if our QB said the better team won if we woudl have lost a game like that. There's nothing wrong with what he said. We had 1 qurater of offense......

Ya but we had 4 quarters from an amazing defense. Offenses win games.....Defenses win Championships

Actually, you have to win games to win Championships.

And since you say offense wins games, the transitive property tells me that offense can win championships, too.

Definitely impressed with weatherspoon in a big way both on the field and off this week.

Me too! The guy has a hell of a jab, just ask Roy Helu! <_<

Weatherspoon is a cheap-shotting punk and he should have been ejected. I hope LaGarrett Blount gets reinstated and hope they play Mizzou in a bowl game... would be nice to see a Blount vs. Weatherspoon slugfest. :nutz

:laughpound

Wow guys, I would be upset if our QB said the better team won if we woudl have lost a game like that. There's nothing wrong with what he said. We had 1 qurater of offense......

Ya but we had 4 quarters from an amazing defense. Offenses win games.....Defenses win Championships

or as 'Bill in Lincoln' said on espn, "offense wins games, defense loses jobs..."

Did the better team win? Gabbert" I wouldnt say that".

The scoreboard would though Blain....

Starting to really dislike this cat.

Go look on their boards, they can't even bring themselves to contemplate that they weren't the better team. There are a few of their fans trying to explain to them that our D was amazing and kept us in the game long enough for the offense to figure something out, but most of them are coming up with sorry excuses.

I'd be dissapointed if Blaine DID think that his team wasn't better...Can you imagine how our players or especially how wild this place would get if Lee said something like he thought Va Tech was better than us?

I haven't seen the whole game, yet..but what I've seen so far, both teams are a little behind where I thought they's be this point of the season.

Especially the drive killing penalties from both teams!

They should. Whether or not they will is a whole different deal.

Given the leaders of the Big 12, I would say nothing will come of it.

I hope it's not reviewed. They'll conclude that Helu, in a fit of poor sportsmanship, shoved his back and neck into Weatherspoon's fist. I always suspected Roy was like that. :angry:

I am glad we didn't get that fool Gabbert. He can't humble himself even a little to say Nebraska is a better team when our front four destroyed him all game. What a joke.

Frankly, I wasn't all that impressed with Gabbert before he injured his ankle.......Zac Lee will be better and Cody Green will be the next "Vince Young"