Jim Rome likes us

I have never like Jim Rome, i have always thought that Rome is one of thsoe reporters like Colin Cowherd who just talks crap about athletes and teams, just so fans of the team/player will get mad, and haters of the team/player will love what he is saying, cause in both cases the fan will be listening or watching his show to see what he says next.

I still dont really like Rome, but he seems to like Nebraska, or atleast Pelini. Pelini has been on "Rome is burning" twice and I just listned to him talk up Suh, and give NU some credit for pulling out that game last night.

I think he likes us..............

He does like us... Rome seems to love Pelini... He almost always gives us good press whenever we do something semi-good. Also, as everytime this subject comes out, most people talk about how they don't like Rome... I don't get it.. I think the guys funny and I love to listen to the radio show... Almost never watch JRIB but i had ESPN on and saw that opening where he led off with the NU thing..

I have never like Jim Rome, i have always thought that Rome is one of thsoe reporters like Colin Cowherd who just talks crap about athletes and teams, just so fans of the team/player will get mad, and haters of the team/player, cause in both cases the fan will be listening or watching his show to see what he says next.

I still dont really like Rome, but he seems to like Nebraska, or atleast Pelini. Pelini has been on "Rome is burning" twice and I just listned to him talk up Suh, and give NU some credit for pulling out that game last night.

I think he likes us..............

Jim Rome always has like Nebraska Football, but when it was down he called it like it was! ;)

Rome does play to the crowd and its to keep people listening to the show, but he does call it like it is. His show can be pretty entertaining, but unless you've been listening to him for awhile you probably won't be able to hang with some of the lingo or references. That being said, it is obvious that he does back the Huskers to some degree. Rome has said before that he is tight with an unnamed UNL alum that is in the San Diego Padres front office. Like someone said before, Bo has been on his radio and TV shows multiple times. The previous staff didn't make any apperances that I recall. At least now someone in the national media is giving us some deserved love.

Anybody that listens to unsportsmanlike conduct knows John in Omaha, the caller that sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage. He made his debut as a caller on the Rome show and predicted a win for Nebraska. He generated a huge response and won the Huge Call.

He became an instant Jungle legend and will probably invited to the Smackoff.

I turned it to Jim Rome is Burning at 3:38 central time and missed him talking about Nebraska. I saw the big Red N at the top left of the screen but missed him talk about us. Does anybody know where I can watch that clip at?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4547074&a...egoryid=2963048

Thanx by the way Rome had Tom O on during the hiring process of Bo and Rome was very respectful of TO and the huskers of old. I agree Rome called it like it was during the BC period. And he used the word "when" Nebraska gets back.

Anybody that listens to unsportsmanlike conduct knows John in Omaha, the caller that sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage. He made his debut as a caller on the Rome show and predicted a win for Nebraska. He generated a huge response and won the Huge Call.

He became an instant Jungle legend and will probably invited to the Smackoff.

i thought it was john in lincoln? and i swear he sounds like john gingery when he's pumped up.

Saw the Jim Rome show yesterday, and he had Dominc Raiola on this week, or last week, to talk about the Lions. Before he let Raiola go he said "I just have to ask you what you think about the Huskers, are they back yet."

Raiola told him what he thought, that they were on their way back and might just be back now, with Bo in charge and that he thought that Bo should have had the job back in 03. His show on TV good. I don't listen to the radio show.

GBR!!!