Suh4Heisman

Just a thought but I think it would be really sweet if there was a LARGE banner at College Gameday before the Florida vs LSU game tomorrow. Im not sure if there are any Husker fans on here from Baton Rouge, LA but if there are it would be sweet. A Suh4Heisman banner would show the world who Ndamukong Suh is and how loyal Nebraska fans really are!

Just a thought but I think it would be really sweet if there was a LARGE banner at College Gameday before the Florida vs LSU game tomorrow. Im not sure if there are any Husker fans on here from Baton Rouge, LA but if there are it would be sweet. A Suh4Heisman banner would show the world who Ndamukong Suh is and how loyal Nebraska fans really are!

Too bad I didn't have one more day I would have represented.

Man...that would be awesome to see a Suh4Heisman banner on Gameday tomorrow!!! That guy....MONSTER, is definitely deserving.

I live in Baton Rouge, but I can't make it to Gameday tomorrow. HOWEVER, my Louisiana license plate is personalized and says GO NU on it; I have 4 NU car flags (one for each window); I have an Nebraska Football decal on my rear window; I have a Nebraska 5-time National Champions license plate frame. People down here look at me like I'm crazy and tell me I should like LSU... my response is, "Don't you know that Nebraska is 5-0-1 all-time versus LSU?"

Use Nissan's official vote site to propel SUH into the talk. They have a "write" in selection.

Lets get him to Number one so that they have to put their vote in for him!!!

Here is the link.... http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/2009/

GBR!

I am not sure they have updated this lately. I voted again and still no Suh. The last person is Green from GA with only 81 votes. I am sure more votes for Suh have been sent!!