Nebraska's Defense

This is a BCS Championship defense and kicking game, to bad the vaunted Watson offense is no where near that level. This team has to get better offensively and in the return game, but the blackshirts and the kickers are top notch. This team should be undefeated with 2 road victories over ranked teams and ranked in the top 10, having earned a ranking that UT has been given, having yet to play any ranked teams.

Whoa... did i just read that? like from, rkhufu???

I know it is a long way off, but I am liking our chances more and more every week. I think that if we continue to improve, stay healthy with no injuries, I think we can definitly win the north and even beat Texas in the Big 12 championship game. I am still not totally convinced that Texas is #1 in the Big 12.

Suh is exceptional and the other guys are starting to follow his lead. The secondary made several players and the guys are starting to drive on routes by oppoosing receivers with confidence. Linebacker play is key. I really thought Nebraska took a step forward in that we got more free rush chances at the QB. You have to dial it up and be able to get someone to the quarterback quick so that teams change their plays, throw too early and go max protection on more of their plays.