Suh For Heisman Campaign Site Launched

Why is this "official"?

They need to put on there that there's no connection or endorsement from the University.

To qualify, I thought universities often launch their own PR portfolio for players they are touting for the Heisman. This isn't one, so it might be important to clarify that and avoid confusion. A nice site regardless. Good work.

(Check out Eric Berry's. That may as well be an amateur site if I didn't know any better. "Other's Comments." For real, guys?)

Why is this "official"?

They need to put on there that there's no connection or endorsement from the University.

To qualify, I thought universities often launch their own PR portfolio for players they are touting for the Heisman. This isn't one, so it might be important to clarify that and avoid confusion. A nice site regardless. Good work.

(Check out Eric Berry's. That may as well be an amateur site if I didn't know any better. "Other's Comments." For real, guys?)

Good point. I let the creator know and he removed the "Official" part from the website.

Eric Berry's website looks like a purchased template.